View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 01:21 PM   #155
Darechick19

Thursday Night

Smooth and shiney - I will shave everywhere below my eyebrows and apply lotion to my body for you.

Every time he gives me this one right away. I think he’s hinting at something lol.

I still think it’s weird to be shaved down there, but the lotion felt good and we got to have some regular non-fucked up sex after so that wasn’t all bad.

Friday Night

Pizza time! - I will answer the door naked for the pizza delivery person. Before they get here you can write "dare slut" and any other humiliating thing you would like on my naked body with a Sharpie. I will not cover myself and will make eye contact and speak to the person.

I stripped down and he wrote “dare slut” on my chest. Sitting around naked I kept thinking this is the worst part, the waiting.

But no, when the guy showed up, that was the worst part.

This was an older dude, prolly in his 50’s. He was super talkative. I had to keep stepping back, I was afraid he would come in. Opened the door and he said “nice!”

I said “thanks” I was laughing but also really scared. It’s so strange to have strangers see you naked.

He said “this a dare or something?”

I said “yeah. Pretty much”. Got the pizza.

He said “Hope you don’t mind me saying so, but you are good looking. Wanna do some dares with me?”

I said “That’s okay” and closed the door. Freaky. Heart was racing. All that.

My bf came out laughing and said “you did good.”

Then we got dressed to eat and he gave me

Liquid Salt - To be given during a meal. Upon giving you this coupon he will stand up and you will give him a handjob and make him cum all over your food. You will eat the rest of the meal without missing a drop of cum.

So I got cum on my pizza. Which doesn’t taste that strong, but is so humiliating. Why does he want to do that? WTF lol.

Clothing Delivery: I will go outside the front door, take off my clothes outside and put everything inside (clothes, phone, keys), then lock and close the door. I will stay outside until you let me in. (not around family, work, or COVID risk)

It was like 11 when he gave me this. I was like “fucking hell the neighbors will see” he said “that’s the point.”

Stripping outside was so scary. Nobody was around that I could see but you can’t be sure who is looking out their door.

Thankfully he let me in right away but I was terrified again.

Naked Day - I will spend the next 24 hours naked.

So I slept naked. And spent Sat naked.

Saturday

I was naked all day.

After breakfast I got: Cum service - I will give you a hand job and let you cum on my tits and face. I will not wash your cum off of me for one hour.

So we went into the bedroom, hand jobs are so strange. I never did them in high school. But he went all over me. It was so gross. Then it dried. I’m standing round the house, naked covered in cum for an hour like… what do I do now? Read a book. So strange.

Rest of Satudary was “normal” except being naked all the damn time.

Sunday Morning

Piss, it's what's for breakfast - You may pee in my cereal and I will pee in a glass. I will drink my piss while I eat cereal with your piss.

This was so much pee. I wanted to throw up… like nothing but piss. My piss is slightly less gross than his piss, but still… it’s piss. When did I start drinking so much piss?

Ugh.

He enjoyed.

Shortest Skirt - you will go out and are supposed to have the shortest skirt you see. Each time your boyfriend points out a shorter skirt you will have a forfeit. Forfeit 1 is your bra, Forfeit 2 is your panties. Forfeit 3 onward he will sit in a chair/bench while you bent over and he fingers you. You have to bend over until he can finger you without removing your panties.

This was evil. We went grocery shopping. I spent a long time trying to figure out if he would really do it, and how short to make my skirt. In the end I went really fucking short. I felt like such a slut. I was scared the whole time … it showed off a lot of leg and people were def noticing.

BUT nobody had one shorter so at least I won that?

WRITE Simply do https://www.faproulette.co/11994/bodywriting-for-sluts/ and if he wants he can invite Jessica over and they can take turns.

He gave me this and said “Can I really invite Jessica over for this?”

I said “I would prefer you didn’t, but a coupon is a coupon.” He said “okay, call her up.

Things are still weird there, but of course she agreed.

She came over. Lots of small talk. Then he pulled it up and the rolls were:

Tried to talk her into “DELEGATE He gives you 5 current or past dare coupons and you ask Jessica to do them. You report back in detail to him.”

But she said no.

P= 8 times!!!

Q1 Thighs - “hurt me”

My boyfriend went first. I pulled up my shorts for him to write..

Q2: Calves “Footjob” - written by Jessica

Q3 Face “Hello (parents name withheld)” - This was super fucked up.

Q4 thighs again “hurt me” again! - this time by Jessica

Q5 stomach - “Make me cry” - I kind of wanted to cry this was soo strange and weird. I felt slightly out of body.

Q 6 Thighs AGAIN - “cum addict”

Q7 Chest - “draw x on nipples” I finally had to undress for this one. Strange going topless in this group. BF drew X’s.

Q8 - done finally but Ass - “Sperm bank”

That was so fucked up. After I went into the bathroom and looked like such a slut. We hung out oddly for a bit, then I went to shower it off and Jessica was gone when I got back.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Darechick19 for this post: