View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 04:50 AM   #809
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default Punishment report #2 - The Line

There was a line of toys on a towel on my bed that had me jittery with excitement and filled with a faint sense of shame. Who the hell has this many toys? The right answer is probably, anyone like me with tons of kinks and a love for experimentation. Just for the visual, imagine all 8 of them, ordered in terms of thickness. The small plug, the medium one. The thick plug with two bulbs. The 9 inch dildo. The 8 inch thicker one. The XL plug. The XXL one. And then a fisting dildo that had my heart pound from just looking at it. And that obviously excluded the large plug which was in me, so this task included 9 toys in all.

I left them on the bed as my knees prevent me from squatting very deep (old and BAD injury) and started on the first one as soon as I’d taken out the large plug, lubed my ass and all the toys. The task said no hands which I interpreted as no hands used for insertion. I did however use one hand at the base to keep the toy steady and up, or I’d had to exclude everything but one plug and the dildos. Three toys just didn’t seem to do this task justice

The small plug was, well, small, so riding it 15 times was not a problem. The most fun part in this phase of the game was thanking my lovely plug for doing a good job by sucking it clean. It’s a fucking thrill to know it’s been in your ass, a direct road into submission for me. I did the same for the medium and the large plug. I squatted down and took them in without too much of an effort, after which I thanked them properly with my mouth. Maybe this is also the time to tell you that the idea that my ass is stretched and open at all times because I’ve been plugged 16 (!) days now is a misunderstanding. It does mean that my ass stretches much more easily, sure, but the continuous practice also means it retightens shortly after insertion. Consider it a well-trained muscle at this point

A muscle that stretched delightfully on the plug with two bulbs. The friction of those 15 strokes were perfect, because every time you get one part inside, there’s a thicker bulb to follow and stretch. At this point, I was also thankful you limited the game to 15 strokes because the edge was definitely getting closer thanks to the ass fucking I was getting. Especially when both my dildos got me fucked much deeper than the plugs. The XL plug was the first one I struggled with, but thanks to gravity and some thigh-shaking squatting, I managed to get it inside. Fifteen strokes later, I was so fucking close to the edge that I was shaking over my entire body. After sucking the plug for 10 seconds, I attempted the XXL one and found that the non-tapered head of it was too hard to get in without really using my hands to push it in.

I went back to my beloved XL plug and inserted it again, before putting the 8 inch dildo in my mouth. Fucking myself with both hit the spot and no matter how slow I went, the simultaneous strokes in my ass and mouth had me on edge almost instantly.

Thank you for this amazing game, blue. I find I can’t quite call it punishment