View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 07:46 PM   #86
nayaths

Wow, I get 3 nights down to a satisfying 101 nights left, and you guys go and add 20 on so thats me up to 121 nights. You're all either mean or determined

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
And a night from me as well!

Might i suggest you rub some itching powder all over your cunt before putting the diaper on? That should help keep you all nice and horny at night wanting to constantly rub yourself, don't you think?
I'll have to look up where to get itching powder (probably amazon or something) but I could try that! Might have to lock it on to keep me from getting to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
ok, one more night from me!

Furthermore, I am coming up with a technical challenge: you are to cuff your hands together in such a way that your hands are bound between your legs (how to explain this.... roughly: one hand is on your ass, the other on your pussy when you cuff them). At the same time you must of course also diaper up, which means your hands will be in your diaper. I imagine it must be a challenge to properly diaper and cuff up, but I figure you'll be creative enough to find a way. As these things get better with training, you are to do it for 3 nights.

enjoy!
Ah, that is a challenge! My cuffs are leather, and I'd rather not ruin them with pee. But rope cuffs in a self bondage tie could work (washable), or something else similar. I'll have to think about how to best do this but I'll definately try it! Thank you!

LOVES LIKES DISLIKES AND LIMITS
TOYS PM DARES

nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nayaths for this post: