View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 06:00 PM   #5
wowman

Go to the local sex shop and purchase a candle and oil set made specific for body-sace play. (I don't want you to get burned) While you are shopping you must wear a butt plug under your clothes and ask the shop attendant if they have anything larger than the one you own "at home"

Once you get home, rub the oil all over your body, thoroughly coat your asshole, clit, labia, and tits. I want you to lick your nipples and taste the oil. Now bring yourself to an edge and pour the hot wax on your nipple when you are about to cum. Make it a decent amount of wax (body safe is nice because it won't burn too hot for direct skin contact). Your nipple should be hot, now take the other nipple in your mouth and pinch it with your lips and teeth, enjoying the pain as you clamp down harder and harder. Edge again, put your nipple clamps on your breast and then wait 5 minutes. Remove the wax from the other it and clamp it. Wait until it is reasonably numb and pour the wax on the tops of your tits while you are standing, letting it drip down to the clamps... Enjoy the heat and pain and pleasure. Keep coating your nipples and tits with wax, every 30 seconds I would like you to slap your pussy hard. You should wax your tits for 10 minutes which equals 20 firm pussy slaps. Please leave a nice report, pain slut
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote