View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 06:26 AM   #709
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default Report: Living on the edge

Somehow these last weeks have become a whirlwind of excitement, fun, and so, so much pleasure it sometimes threatens to sweep me up into the skies. 17 days ago I was having fun handing out edges when you persuaded me a thread of my own might be a good idea. 17 days ago, Dungeonmaster helped me design one I could handle, which led to the most amazing birthday celebration ever and me being owned by the best Dom I could wish for. It’s been the start of a journey I can’t think about without shivering. And squirming, let’s not forget that.

While my plug time and denial is far from over (see stats below), one part of this thread ended last night. I finished what remained of the assigned 34 edges—and a feeeew more—in one pleasure-filled night that left me boneless by the end of it. Dungeonmaster made sure I was a wet mess before we even got started. There was the fun on bluedieblub’s thread with gagging and a game of chance that earned me punishment from our lovely host (there’s an entire report on that delight on his thread). I was already in a deeply submissive state by early afternoon, helped further along by Sir who made sure I had something filling my pussy to complement the XL plug inside of me. And then ordered me to focus on work.

By the evening I was squirming with the need to touch myself. I got what I wished for. Once more, the dildo filled my pussy and I was allowed to touch and play, without edging. I’m sure he knew EXACTLY what that would do to me after a few hours. I was desperate, dripping, unable to stay still by the time he ordered me to fuck my pussy, without edging (argh). It’s not often I’m happy to stop fucking myself, but when he told me to stop I was hovering so close to the edge with each thrust that it was a blessing to stop before I couldn’t hold back any longer. Sir ordered me on the floor to fuck both my holes and edge. I knew I’d been close, but being hit by my edge within ten seconds was still surprising. The first twenty lines I wrote for bluedieblub were a little shaky with the force of it all, to the point where I redid them because I didn’t want to give him something imperfect. The next sets included choking on a dildo while fucking both holes, before nipple clamps were added. I got to the edges so fast each time, and never came fully down of them, the next one already hovering within reach even during the short breaks between edges. Despite the pleasure, the next lines I wrote for Bdsub and bluedieblub went a lot better as I sunk even deeper into submission—it brings a calm that co-exists next to the trembles of pleasure, a calm that allows me to focus so much better, blurring the outside world to the point of non-existence.

I only had one deepthroat edge left to do, but Sir had already suggested if might be more. Which obviously had me squirming. Once again, he turned it into a game, one even better than the last time I thoroughly enjoyed a deepthroat game of his design

Imagine me with nipples already clamped and aching after the previous 3 edges and the time of writing 40 lines, and add clamps on my pussy. Writing on my tits proclaiming me to be an anal slut and denied by Sir. In front of the mirror with my 9 inch dildo in my mouth and eyes on myself. Trembling a little yet? I was shaking on my legs and I hadn’t even started.

7 minutes. 7 minutes on a timer to deepthroat the dildo and fuck my ass. After each edge, I got to choke on the dildo and spank my ass. Once on each ass cheek after the first edge, twice after the second, and so on. I lost all sense of time, space, and even my own body beyond the feel of the dildo deep in my throat and the bliss of being fucked in the ass. I didn’t even feel the clamps anymore, no matter how much they’d stung before I started. I barely noticed the tears and drool running down my face. I edged the second I pulled the plug out and back in. Several times I nearly went over, hit by the speed and intensity of the edge. I never came back down from the high.

The timer went off. And I broke.

I broke in a thousand pieces. Decimated by pleasure.

I always thought it’d be pain that would break me. It turned out to be pleasure.

The one reason I’m not missing some of the pieces, that my being pieced itself back together was thanks to Sir and the way he cares for me—when we’re having fun and when the fun suddenly turns into something soul-shaking.

I’ll leave on one final note. 7 minutes, 14 fucking times.

STATS SO FAR:

Edges: 34/34 completed (with some extras )

Start time dare 11/12/20 9:00 AM
Days plugged since dare: 7 days
Hours plugged since dare: 173 hours

% done for M plug: 56%
% done for L plug: 79%
% done for XL plug: 19%
% done for XXL plug: 53%

Last edited by AnalAddict; 11-20-2020 at 12:14 PM.
AnalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to AnalAddict for this post: