View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 09:08 AM   #704
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default Report 3: Spanking revenge has been served

The weekend is a wonderful time. There's the 'no work' thing, but lately, my happiness is more about having the whole day to play if we feel like it. Spending a lazy morning in bed sharing fantasies, having random moments where I get to perform tasks, handing over my shower time to Sir and seeing what instructions I'll get.

Let's say the shower can be an incredible place, when there's a suction cup dildo and the promise of a spanking involved. Forty strokes in my pussy and forty in my ass. All nine inches slow and deep. And it had to be slow, because I wasn't allowed to edge and I'm at the point where the slightest thing can get me close. Let alone the friction of a large dildo sliding into me.

For those of you who don't know, I've been a little busy handing out edges and other goodies to several getDarians lately. That includes tallishguy, who at one point decided to give people on his thread the choice to assign punishment instead of edges. I MAY also have discovered a loophole where instead of assigning 3 spanks on his ass, I assigned 3 spanks to each ass cheek. To my defence, it wasn't specified AND tallishguy never closed the loophole even when he had the chance.

Apparently I posted 63 times before I felt I'd done enough and those assigned spanks were obviously going to bite me in the ass when Dungeonmaster told everyone on this thread they could issue tasks. Today I got to experience revenge first hand.

63 posts. Times 3 spanks. Times two ass cheeks. Minus a reduction for the size of the plug I'd be wearing for the spanking. I ended up with the XL, so I got 11 spanks reduction. 356 spanks, spread equally. The implement my darer chose? A metal ruler. Oh, and to make the task complete I got to put a hardcover book on my head. If it fell, I had to spank each ass cheek once before putting the book back, and they obviously didn't count toward the total.

Tallishguy was of course kind enough to deliver the task in my PM a few days ago, so I'd had plenty of time to stew. And Dungeonmaster delighted in telling me I was due a spanking since yesterday, to add some more excitement. Nothing like a little squirming to get in the exact right mindset to be spanked.

The first few spanks stung like hell, and of course the cursed book fell. It took two drops before I figured out how to make it work without having it fall off. In the end, it was mostly humiliating to have to balance it, which I'm sure was exactly as intended.

There's a lot of things that are very enjoyable to do to yourself. Spanking is a hard one to submit to. I love getting a good spanking, but it's hard to use enough force on yourself. Instinct holds you back just a little, though I promise I gave it my all. After the first 30 spanks on each ass cheek, the sting was enhanced by a more general burning and the pain-arousal that spanking always gets me. I sank into the feeling, and from there on out, the spanks got harder as I fully submitted to the feeling and lost the shame of doing this to myself, lost the instinct to protect my skin from marking hard.

I did a first round of 178+4 spanks, and my ass was the bright kind of red and burning that gets me dripping wet. After the second round of 178 spanks, my ass was dark red with some blue in the middle, and I was trembling. The pain had morphed into a blur of sensations, with arousal heavily in the mix.

My reward from Dungeonmaster intensified those sensations even more. Laying on my back in front of the mirror, watching my red ass and dripping pussy, I got to edge multiple times, fucking myself with the 9 inch dildo and the plug until I sunk deep, deep into submission and in all the beautiful pleasures that come with it.

As usual, Dungeonmaster has made sure I feel even more grateful while writing this report--clothed but with my tits uncovered for the rest of the day, 9 inches deep into my pussy (until I couldn't sit still anymore and got to exchange the dildo for clamps on my pussy), the XL plug still in until I'm done writing. There's nothing like fully submitting with very little shame left to write a report.

So I want to express my gratitude again--to tallishguy for the task, and to all of you for your presence and the fun on this thread. More reports to follow

Statistics so far:

Start time dare 11/12/20 9:00 AM
Hours plugged since dare: 80 hours

Dare hours plugged with M plug: 30 hours
Dare hours plugged with L plug: 41 hours
Dare hours plugged with XL plug: 5 hours
Dare hours plugged with XXL plug: 3 hours