View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 07:15 AM   #1
slaveblondie

Default Please help me with rules/tasks until midnight tonight - no orgasms or edging!

Hey GetDare! Please tease and torment me!

I posted a thread similar to this a few weeks ago and had quite a lot of fun so I thought I'd do it again today if any lovely people would like to help a bored, horny girl out

I'm looking for rules/tasks for the next 10 hours or so! I don't have anything much to do today besides continuing with a big sort out of my room today. My house is currently empty but might not be all day!

I will accept all things that are reasonable, I will give a good explanation if I can't do something and will accept punishments from failed tasks if I fail them!

I will write reports and will accept tasks/dares up to midnight and you can include likes and dislikes.

Likes/limits in my signature. Orgasms aren't a limit in general, but today they are because I won't carry on playing once I've orgasmed otherwise! I'd also like to stay away from edging as I get more frustrated when I'm not allowed to...

In terms of toys, I have several vibrators, a powerful battery charged wand and some smaller less powerful wands, nipple clamps, ball gags, ring gag, penis gag, rope, cuffs, collar, cane, crop, wooden spoon and I can't think of anything else at the moment but I'll update if I find/remember anything else

Thank you beautiful people of GetDare! I hope I can have a fun afternoon of suffering, pain and pleasure with you all!

SB x

Limits:
blood, scat, pee, messy, public, family and friends, illegal, pictures of me, outside

Bondage, tease and denial, light pain, lifestyle rules, general control (food, furniture, bathroom, time etc),

Dislikes:
cold showers, complicated dares/tasks, really long corner time, harsh pain, clothing control, obnoxious or rude people haha
slaveblondie is offline   Reply With Quote