View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 10:25 AM   #701
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default Report 2: Cleaning got a whole lot more fun

Dungeonmaster has been keeping me on my toes all day--from the crotchrope the moment I got up, to double-plugged exercise with the XL plug in my ass and a 'smaller' one in my pussy (intense, to say the least), and then one of the tasks you lovely people gave me.

Since bluedieblub posted his task, I was actually looking forward to cleaning up the house. So when Sir told me I had chores to do, I was more than ready to start. I have to admit I closed every single curtain in the house first, as public exposure is no fun to me. Thankfully for you, that doesn't go for the written word though Plenty happy exposing what I did in reports...

I laid out the task instructions, got a dice roller app ready, and stripped. And this was yet another moment where I sunk into a submissive mindset within seconds. There's nothing like being naked and plugged and ready to do menial household chores for my mind to kick in the right gear.

Turns out you don't get that much cleaning done in five minutes. Especially when you get distracted by the plug shifting whenever you bend over. When the timer went off the first time, I was barely done folding a few pieces of clothing. I had the app roll the dice and almost laughed out loud. The 5 on the dice meant I got to fuck my ass with the plug for three minutes.

My body was already primed thanks to an entire day of Sir's teasing and the turn on of cleaning up naked. The first time I pulled out the plug and pushed it back in, my legs started trembling. I had to go slow, and after a few strokes even slower to avoid hitting the edge. When the three minutes were over, I got up on shaky legs and went back to the folding.

The second time the dice landed on 5, I actually did laugh out loud. Wondering if browser history somehow affects Google dice rolls or if Fate has a kinky side. I went infinitesimally slow this time, every stroke threatening to get me to edge.

Remember how I still got at least ten days of denial coming my way? Oh hell, these are going to be an interesting couple of weeks.

I can't fucking wait to experience it all.

After another five minutes, I rolled 1 for clamps. The weights attached to my only pair of clamps enhanced that submissive feeling of cleaning, feeling like I was literally serving, now plugged, feeling my used asshole clench from time to time, and clamped and so fucking wet. That only got worse when I rolled 1 again, and added pegs right next to the clamps that were already on. Because for some reason, I love making things hard on myself

The next roll of 6 meant moving up a size in plug. My body remembered the size of it well from my exercise in the morning, and pushing it in stung like crazy. It's always a precarious balance between a twinge of pain and a wave of pleasure. Often both at the same time. I breathed through it, unsure if I needed to pull it out and try again until it would stretch less or if moving was going to make me edge. In the end, I managed to keep it in and get up, plug in my ass and the large one in my mouth, without my body betraying me. I was more than thankful the clamps on my nipples were removed now, leaving it a little easier to deal with all the other sensations.

Cleaning became a whole lot more challenging. Once the XL plug is in, it's a killer. The position it sits in, the way it pressed into the flesh separating my ass and pussy, the stretch that fades from a little painful to plenty arousing, it all works together to get me shaking.

I was thankful that the next roll turned out to be 4, earning me 30 strikes of a wooden spoon on each ass cheek. It stung a lot more than I remembered, and I wondered why my nerves were so primed, sending sharp jolts through my body at the impact. After a few strokes, the added side effect became clear--every hit sent a slight vibration through the muscles of my ass, landing right where the plug was already driving me insane. After removing the final clamps, I went back to work with two red spots on the underside of my ass cheeks.

I swear I didn't rig the dice. I swear I didn't reroll. I swear that I got ANOTHER 5.The stretch and the pleasure and the fight against the edge drove me wild, even in three short minutes. I was thankful I only had another five minutes and one dice roll left to go in the task.

And I kid you not, the last roll was another 6, earning me an upgrade to the XXL plug. The cold steel meant a brief relief from my ass--at least until it started stretching me even more. Let's say I was incredibly thankful for the previous roll, which had left my ass prepared for the even bigger plug. The XL in my mouth and the XXL firmly in me, I finished up the cleaning and reported to Dungeonmaster who proposed an extension.

And just to prove that Fate has a kink and really likes me, he rolled another 5 with the application in the chat. Hard not to grin like a maniac at that

I fucked my ass with the XXL for three minutes, knowing I was supposed to edge towards the end of that time. For the first two minutes, I was convinced I wouldn't make it. The stretch was so intense, breath-taking in the literal sense, that it was hard to imagine I could find enough pleasure to get to the edge. Until all of a sudden the stretch morphed into a bolt of pleasure so powerful it nearly knocked me down. I edged with 3 seconds left on the timer, gasping.

In that state, hovering between the pleasure and pain my nerves no longer seemed to be able to distinguish, Sir had me clamp my nipples again. The sting of them enhanced the sensations more. Having me write 'wet slut' on my tits had me sink a little deeper into it all. When I settled on all fours in front of the mirror, eyes on my trembling body, I was yearning for anything, literally anything he wanted to do to me. The first edge from fucking my ass with the XXL plug in front of the mirror hit me within a minute. After a 20 second spanking by hand--which believe me, I gave my all--I got to the edge again in 30 seconds. By then I had trouble staying on all fours, fighting the urge to slump down on the floor.

So this report is brought to you by a wet, dripping mess, with the XXL plug still inside, sore nipples, and very true words marking my tits. I hope you enjoyed this report as much as I loved to perform the task and the extension.

Thank you again for the excellent task, bluedieblub.

Status update
  • Punishment for my second breaking of the rules has been set by Dungeonmaster--all bonus edges from the 10th posts on the final day have been doubled.
  • Punishments to Bdsub, bluedieblub, Matt and Flyinghesitation have been delivered

Start time dare 11/12/20 9:00 AM
Hours plugged since dare: 57 hours

Dare hours plugged with M plug: 19 hours
Dare hours plugged with L plug: 32 hours
Dare hours plugged with XL plug: 3 hours
Dare hours plugged with XXL plug: 3 hours