getDare Addict

Wink Report - 'Punishment' edges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
It would have been possible for post 244

Anyway, here is the punishment total:

51 spanks to her ass - done with a belt in front of the mirror

12 edges by her ass only.
18 edges with nipple clamps and clothespins.
9 edges while gagged with her panties.
9 edges while deepthroating a dildo.
6 edges while blindfolded.

Back to normal now.
Tasks have to be completed today.
After a very interesting night and morning, I'm sitting down (read: squirming) with my ass stuffed full of anal beads (two strings at the same time) and my pussy full with a nice, thick 8 inch dildo. Oh, and I'm still shaking like a reed after the last few edges Sir had me do just now, as additional punishment for not performing a task properly yesterday. Talk about a wet mess.

Somewhere halfway I completely lost count, but I'm pretty sure I did 66 edges (yeah, more than the count above, you'll see why), most of them in a four hour span last night. Some of it is a bit of blur, meshed together in one ball of suspended pleasure and desperation, but I'll try to report as well as I can.

After squirming at the sight of the punishment tally, I begged Sir to grant me some edges during the day. The first six I got to do were with my blindfold on, leaving me hyperfocused on my desire and the touch of my fingers. When Sir ordered me on my knees for anal only edges, that desire exploded in my core. The three edges fucking my plug left me shaking so hard I wasn't sure I could get up after.

Now imagine trying to focus on work after that. Smiling? Yes, that was what I did all afternoon too. When I went to physio and the gym after work, I was already a horny mess. Ever tried a cross-trainer or strength building with a large plug in your ass? It's the most frustrating and delicious feeling--like rubbing but without real friction. It left me riled up and in a bit of a haze.

After my shower, I was ordered to gag myself with my panties and Sir built me up to a shivering bundle of nerves, edging in a few minutes first, even less later. Whenever he told me how many edges were left to do, I half-lost my mind. I was already overwhelmed with pleasure, my limbs often shaking so hard I wasn't sure I'd stay standing, kneeling or crawling, depending on what Sir had me do.

Sir devised a devious game for the deepthroat edges. For the first edge, I had 5 deepthroat strokes to edge with my fingers on my clit, while watching myself in the mirror. If I didn't make it in time, I had to hold it in my throat until I edged. With every new edge, I had one stroke less. Guess he knows I like choking on things That being said, I lost the game the first two times, though the next few edges came so fast I made it in time. Doing it in front of a mirror and watching myself gag, seeing the glistening drool and even the tears streaming was entirely different mindfuck. I got to play the game twice that night and it was perfection. My throat may have felt a liiiitttle bruised after.

The next part was an even bigger challenge. I was told to do this thread's tally with clamps on my nipples and clothespins on my pussy. I had 18 edges to do and needed to get them done before I finished counting, or there would be consequences. Turns out it is very hard to focus on both the pleasure and the rational part of your brain (who would have thought, after almost a week of getting distracted relentlessly by Dungeonmaster ). As a result, I was only able to edge 10 times--mostly because the posts had me squirming at the thought of being plugged so long--and I'm pretty sure I counted wrong the first time around.

The consequences? A recount of over 300 posts (argh, but I requested it myself because I didn't want to deceive any of you lovely people) and having to redo those ten edges (less of a problem, though I was relieved to find out the do-over didn't include the clamps). At this point, I was in so much pain from the clamps that I was allowed to take them off for the recount. Pretty sure I would have had to recount at least a few more times otherwise. I think Sir threw in two additional edges to motivate me, and they turned me right back on, like a switch flicked in mere seconds. I'm learning so much about what my body is capable of...

I needed that peak of arousal for what was to come, because I still had 8 edges to do with clamps and clothespins on. Having to put clamps back on after you were close to tears half an hour earlier because of them is yet another mindfuck, but the pleasure Sir had me built up helped with the pain. Works a lot better if you're not trying to think and count posts, but actually get to fuck yourself into oblivion.

After a repeat of the devious deepthroat game (try it, it's delicious ), I got to the part I was most excited about. The remaining anal only edges... I was so turned on at this point, so delirious with desire that it took me on average a minute to reach each edge. The last two, when I got to fuck myself as hard as I could in the ass, I got to in ten seconds each.

I crumbled. Just collapsed in a heap of panting pleasure.

After that, I had trouble sleeping. My body was exchausted, but my mind wouldn't go still. I had the most vivid dreams (guess what and who they were about) and woke up writhing but without permission to touch. Sir took mercy on me after a while and had me do two of the ten edges I needed to repeat after yesterday's mistake. If that's not a perfect way to start your day, I don't know what is. Especially when he told me how I was going to spend my lunchbreak--getting spanked and edged 8 more times.

My meetings never dragged on as much as they did this morning. The moment they were over (thank heavens for working from home), I was naked and kneeling for the final act.

I got a little interest on those 51 spanks I was supposed to get on my ass. At first Sir ordered me to deliver 70, but I couldn't help but express disappointment about how fast they'd gone. I can hardly claim it's punishment when I felt pure happiness at getting another 30 awarded.

Ass red and burning, I then got to fuck both of my holes for the remaining 8 edges. Until I was once again a wet mess.

How did I even get here, trembling with desire and filled with a contentment that reaches into my soul? Whatever it was, I'll be thanking it on my bare knees. Though it's mostly Dungeonmaster I want to thank for this thread and the way he drives me wild and gets me to do things I didn't think I was capable of.

And you for gifting me all these lovely edges and time with my favourite plugs. Hope you're still having fun! I know I am