View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 09:42 PM   #9512
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Promise completed; report below:

Quote:
For all posts, mine included (easier to count that way), I will:

- kneel on a hard floor; pants around ankles (would go naked but privacy constraints); knees spread wide apart

- small bullet vibe deep in mouth

- clothespins on nipples which will be pulled off one at a time without opening them and quickly put back on rotated 90 degrees every 30 strokes / busts

- Balls tied tight and cock fully erect

- I promise to perform 5 strokes & 5 busts to balls with a wooden spoon
In position, kneeling, hard, spoon in hand, clips on nipples, I started with 30 slow strokes. Before starting, I thought it may be difficult to remain hard the entire time, so I was going to have to take breaks for some additional stimulation to remain hard. But after the first set, i was thinking the opposite and that i would need to take breaks to calm down. Not even 30 strokes and i had the deep inner feeling, overly hard, excited...amazing what a few days denial can do to one!

30 busts with a wooden spoon to tied and hard balls is rather painful, but i was fearing that i would cum from the added stimulation. Pulling clips off started easy, nice change of pace after strokes / busts.

The cycle was the same, 30 / 30, pull pins. After about 150 busts, nipples were starting to notice the effect and stand out. Another set and although balls were still stinging with every bust, also my inner stomach was starting to ache.

There was no need to stop after all as the change from strokes to busts to pulling pins gave me enough of a break that i never got to edge. It was a longer task to complete considering the SLOW strokes (about 1 per second); total task took about 20 minutes and at the end, balls were happy to be untied! But i am not complaining on the time as i simply look at the time it has taken for Cass and i felt bad even mentioning the time issue!

Forgot to mention before but dildo in mouth was a small challenge; drool started accumulating about half was through; more towards the end. Some ran out of my mouth, down my chest, but like a good little slut, i swallowed it all at the end when i sucked hard to clean the dildo when i pulled it out of my mouth, jaws a little sore from sucking on it so long.

Thanks to all for the posts; another promise to follow soon....

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 11-09-2020 at 10:37 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote