View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 06:44 AM   #12
aloe
Distinguished Member

Oh gosh. *blushes* I just took now very damp panties out of my needy hole...and edged again *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Sone more tasks do bring some excitement into work:

1: A simple one to remind you how needy you are becoming today: use a marker or a thick pen to hold a tally of how many times you edged today. If you are feeling especially daring, tally it on your arm, and prepare an excuse if people ask.

2. Slide your vibrator inside you but turned off. Keep it there for an hour. Think about how good it would feel to turn it on. You are allowed to turn it on, but it must stay on for at least 5 minutes if you do.
I have started a tally on the opposite side of the arrow from my navel to my clit that says “may I” ...there are currently 2 tally marks in grey marker *blushes*

Gosh it felt so good to slide my vibe into my wet, needy hole. I want to turn it on so badly. To feel the lovely buzzing *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote