View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 02:47 AM   #1
erikagrace_cd

Rainbow Erika's NNN Edging Torture

Alright guys, I know there are a ton of other threads like this, but I thought I would throw mine into the mix.

I didn't plan on doing No Nut November this year, but on Nov 1st I decided I would just casually see how far I could go. Well now here we are a week in, and I still haven't had an orgasm in November. I am also unbelievably horny, which I guess is why I had the stupid idea to start a thread like this.

Every post on this thread (including this one) automatically adds 1 edge to the total I must complete before orgasm. There is no double posting under any circumstances. The thread will be open for 24 hours. Depending on how horny I am by the end of that time I may choose to extend the thread.

Additionally, in your reply you may include 1 of the following keywords for me to complete:
PIC: include your kik in your message and I will send you a pic of my denied clit
PLUG: will add 5 minutes onto my time for having my medium plug inserted
DILDO: will add 5 minutes onto the time I must sit on my medium didlo
SUCK: will add 1 minute onto the time I must spend practicing sucking my dildo

If you include more than 1 keyword in your post I will ignore all of them.

Likes: lingerie, edging, pictures, bondage, cum, hidden/semi public, video games
Limits: Body Writing, Family, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

I fantasize about having a guy pee all over me...

PM Dares

kik: erikagrace_cd
tg: erikagrace_transgirl
erikagrace_cd is offline   Reply With Quote