View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 07:35 AM   #6
dnixy

This dare looks really fun! I'm going to try it, even though I'm still really bad at even mild denial.

I'm doing easy mode and I rolled a 1, so I'm doing the dare for 2 days. I don't have any chance of cumming today and I rolled a 5 which means I need to edge 7 times. I rolled a 1 for modifier, so I can do it however I want. Then I rolled a 7 for tasks, meaning I have to do one Edge Me Please session. This is going to be hard.

I just did the Edge Me Please session and I stupidly decided to put it on "hard" level and "long" for time. It was soooo long and by the end I was so incredibly frustrated, I almost broke! I swear it felt like I was edging for an hour straight. I managed to complete it though without cumming. My clit is so swollen right now, I can feel it rubbing against my underwear when I walk (which stimulates me even more!). I think I'm going to be very frustrated today... I'll report back later.

Update: Nearing the end of the day. Done 5 out of 7 edges. Super horny and hope I make it till tomorrow!

Day 2:

Flipped a coin and got heads so I can cum as much as I want! Have to do 8 edges today, all of which have to be outside of the house (this'll be hard). I also have to go commando today.

PM DARES

likes: spanking, wedgies, orgasm control, age regression, parental controls, tighty whities, corner time, writing lines.

limits: messy, video, front hole

kik = dniky

I must wear tighty whities every day. Kik me asking for an underwear check and I'll send you a pic as soon as I can (wherever I am) as proof.

Last edited by dnixy; 11-04-2020 at 03:56 AM.
dnixy is offline   Reply With Quote