View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 08:08 AM   #132
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default Fantasy fun

I responded to a GetDare private message daring me to meet in a barn wearing a blindfold for a vague promise of some kinky fun. I wasn;t sure who would show up, but believed I was corresponding with a straight woman. Here is what transpired. The people who will fuck me are a girl I know, a guy I don’t know and someone with a little of both.

The girl I know brings the other two with them and tells me that there are two people with her and she plans to have her fun with me, just as I had promised her in the private message.

She slides a strap-on in front of my face to give me an idea what is coming, then starts to warm up my tight asshole with a strap-on. The other two use their dicks and all three have their way with me for what seems like hours.

This took place in a barn in the country on a sweltering summer day. There is a mattress in the middle of the barn floor, along with hay bales.

I will be naked at times, through the trio enjoy dressing me up. The man makes me wear a pink bra, white panties and black stockings he brought with him. The person with a dick and tits also brought an outfit to put me in. S/he had me wear a pair of Wonder Woman boots and a red corset. A pair of gold panties with the entire ass cut out for easy entry finished off the outfit.

The accessories I will wore included the outfits, plus each used a ball gag on me for part of their fun. They also used the Wonder Woman lasso accessory to tie me up at times.

The trio all made me beg for their cocks, real and strap-on. Ass to mouth was a given by each. When s/he took finished fucking my ass, s/he sat on my face with her balls in and dick sitting on/in my mouth and held my legs spread in the air while the other two took turns.

To finish, the woman held me down while s/he fucked my ass and he fucked my mouth. When the time came, he came on my face whilel s/he filled my ass with cum. Then s/he pulled out and all three took turns shoving all the cum on my face down my throat with their cocks.

They continued to fuck my cum-lubed ass while jerking me to a painfully ruined orgasm, wiping it all over my face before putting a plug in my butt and tying me to a post in the barn.

Afterward, they posted on GetDare my exact location and my fried said others were on their way. They left GetDare open, and I could see PMs piping into my inbox. The first one had a subject line of “On my way…”

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote