View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 07:28 AM   #3029
beapy

I'm in for another week until the 8th

some more dares as its rolling too slow atm ^^
Would love reports if you have to do any of my tasks ^^

2 hours response time (obviously)

@playboybunny 5 minutes of wearing a bra connection wedgie with both holes filled per hour

@shyguy No toilet for you for 1 hour per hour late. drink at least half a liter per hour

@heswitch for 2 days per hour you're late you'll be wearing your cock gag while you're on this site.

@Acdudea4242 you'll be wearing: Heels (the last ones on your list), a black skirt, your corset, a collar with less, and your anal hook (tied to your hair if possible or collar) for 10 minutes per hour you're late

@takaoyaki for the next x times (with x=to the hours you're late) where you're playing Pokemon you'll be writing all pokemon you kill onto your body. for multiples just adding a line is fine. (only counts if you play at least 30 minutes) Preferably you won't wash it away until 24h after you're done. can be as small as you want.

@sissymaria8 You'll be in a wedgie until you have eaten x cum loads (with x=to the hours you're late)

@Hobddgh Insert 5 ice cubes into your ass. Hold it for 2 minutes per hour you're late. if your underwear isn't completely dry after the time you'll be denied for 24 hours

I hope I got most of the people that are still in. would love if everyone adds into their every post in this thread how long they are still in. would make it a lot easier ^^