View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 01:04 PM   #18004
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

First to respond can roll 10 dice and choose 5 highest to add together with the total being the number of albums I must send you from my Dropbox album. If your total is higher then the amount I have then for each remaining you can ask me a no limits question which each refusal you can choose a site to expose me on.

I have 20 albums in my Dropbox, some contain a few pictures and others contain many. One contains all my videos and a few are proof I had to get of hookup tasks I have completed. Yes most have full face.

As you can tell, you have a chance of rolling up to 30 and the fact that you choose 5 highest of 10 dice means your chances of getting all are quite high.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote