View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 05:13 PM   #129
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default This is a fun idea.

I really like how the first person responded with their answer, making it more like an actual fantasy. Lol.

The person who will fuck me is a guy I don't know.

He will fuck me with his penis.

This will take place in a bed.

I will be naked.

The accessories I will wear will be blindfold and restraints.

Everything will be photographed or filmed by him. He will first have me suck his cock until he pees in my mouth and makes me swallow everything and continue sucking until he cums in my mouth and have me suck and lick him for 5 minutes afterwards ensuring nice and clean. Then he would spank my ass with a ruler before tying me up in diaper position and continue spanking me but also randomly hitting my little penis and balls until I am crying. Then he would stop for a bit while uploading all the pics and vids to different websites making me watch while tied up and afterwards he grabs a belt and gives me another spanking before untying me and having me suck him for a while, lots of licking of balls and ass to start before sucking him and making sure he is nice and hard to fuck me.

What position will I get fucked in? Doggy.

How will they finish? In my ass.

My orgasm is allowed after we both shower at which point I cum on his cock and then lick it clean.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote