View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 10:38 PM   #5062
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

I started the day with a couple tasks for lost bets - unusual they would also include ball busts! and inserting 6 ice cubes thnaks to Sir TW, then on to the recent task for the lovely Miss BGBO and one older task I owed thta i accomplished yesterday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Is anyone still participating here??

-100 slaps
-75 with a spoon alternating every 5 hits
-5 punches
-10 hard hits with a shoe
-75 with ice cubes in a sock
-100 quick slaps
-50 squeezes with a 5 second hold
-80 with a remote alternating every 5
A laundry list of busts. Alternating between targets every 5 adds a special challenge: switching busting hands, allowing one ball to rest and recover from the sting while other ball is receiving the spanks. This way, neither ball goes numb and the sting is "enjoyed" the entire number of spanks (usually my ball will go numb after about 35 relatively hard busts, so pain is not noticed right away, but lingering effects felt throughout the day).

As mentioned in chat, the 5-second ball squeezes are a killer. After the 3rd, the ache in my stomach never went away. (The ice insertions, being filled with a little ice cold water did not help make this any easier!).

Finally task complete, alternating once again, stinging once again...

Thank You Miss BGBO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Everyone- the next 3 times you go to the bathroom do 15 busts right before you use the toilet.
One of my previous debts, i did this yesterday; tougher to bust the more i had to pee. Since type of busts were not specified, i went with HARD punches as they are quieter than slaps, spanks even though they hurt more... another task complete and only a few more to go....

Thanks once again Miss BGBO!

Today is my last official day in the thread before asking release, but I still have a few remaining tasks (listed below). Hope to get through these in the next days and then ask release.

4911 (Emmy)
4989 (SexyPlant)
5048 (SexyPlant)

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-25-2020 at 11:12 PM.
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote