-100 quick ball slaps
-100 to the right with a remote
-50 squeezes with a 5 second hold
-100 to the left with a hairbrush or spoon
-5 punches
-100 with a shoe
-50 slow strokes

You like the number 100 don't you BGBO?
I started with 50 slow strokes, and I'm already in denial, it managed to get my cock hard and out of the way.
I then went to the 100 quick ball slaps. 100 goes by so fast when the slaps are quick. At the end I had a dull pain looming in my balls.
Then the remote. OW. I had to stop every 15-20 hits or so because the stinging to just one ball was brutal. That side of my sack was red and that pain started to become much more active on my right side.
Then the 50 squeezes. 5 seconds of hard squeezing 50 times took a while. And it really drove the pain home. The dull pain intensified and I was groaning by the end.
I took a second to breathe, and got my spoon and did 100 more to the left. These hurt much worse now that I had been squeezing my already tender balls. Now my whole sack was red.
I grabbed my whole sack and slammed my fist into it 5 times. Each time I groaned in pain and doubled over.
I have a biiiiig foot, so the shoe didn't have a problem hitting both nuts. This was brutal. I was really groaning and moaning now. My balls were a bit dusty and definitely in active pain, stinging and red.
And finally got to "cool" down with 50 strokes... which only made me hard again.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Hmm. I like seeing you here too much for you to leave.
So, either stay for 4 more days now or take a break and rejoin for a week
And you know what... just for you... I took a break and I'll join in for 7 more days.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Beard for this post: