View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 04:06 PM   #10
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

I apologize for being absent for a while. I got quite busy and will make up and report as many as possible. I plan to do quite a few tonight, so my balls will end up being really beat up, but I don't like being behind so I want top get caught up asap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
I kind of gave up on the week of throwbacks after we weren't getting a lot of responses.

For today, you have a chance to reduce the difficulty of your task before you begin. You can earn this OPTIONAL reduction by fucking your ass.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY FOR A REDUCTION: Complete the task below BEFORE looking at the spoiler.

Grab your dildo. The only lubes you can use for this task are spit, hot sauce, or toothpaste. Take some time to warm up your asshole using your selected lube, then set a timer for 2 minutes. Fuck your ass as quickly as possible, with one stroke being pulling the dildo 90% of the way out and inserting it fully again. Count the number of strokes like this you are able to complete. After 2 minutes, leave the dildo in your ass while you read the spoiler and complete the task. You may remove the dildo and clean up after all busts are done.

Spoiler:
For today's task, you will complete the following set of busts a total of ten times. For every 50 full strokes you managed in the reduction task, you may reduce by one round. (If you completed 500 full strokes, you can skip this task)
One set is equal to:
- 1 edge
- 10 book drops
- 20 with a fruit in a sock
- 10 with a hanger
- 10 hard punches
This being my first task as a bunny, I decided to not go for the reduction and take everything as given. reading the reports of those that did take it, now I'm glad I made that decision. I almost failed and came without permission on the edges and so I had to break for a little while, also since the edges combined with the busting got me a bit overwhelmed. After I finished I was so overwhelmed. One task into being a bunny and I am already nearly broken... I am really going to have to toughen up or learn to love it.