View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 02:26 PM   #5050
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyplant View Post
Hey, it's me, SexyPlant.

I believe you remember me from the icy shower task.

Now, let's make it an even wilder trip.

What I want you to do is insert some ice in your ass before your ball bust. Then because I want you to experience two different sensations, I want you to take a warm shower this time with your cock and balls facing the showerhead. You are to stay in that shower, ballbusting until the ice cube melts.

I've also been curious about opposite sensations and which would stand out the most. Would it be the ice in your ass or the warmth of the shower?

When you write your report, I want you to also report, how much ice you inserted, how many ball busts you did, and what sensation stuck out the most to you.

Have fun! <3
Wow. What a sensation.
I took about 4 Ice cubes (and my ice cubes are BIG), bent over my bed, and began massaging my ass with them. It felt so interesting. Cold but good. I moaned a good bit, eyes rolled.
I finally warmed up and smoothed up the ice cube enough to insert the first one. Wow these cubes are so much bigger than they look. Mmf. I didn’t want to linger on that one filling me, so i massaged my ass with the second. Then plop- into my ass it went. Easily this time. But I felt so... good and full and coooold. Then the 3rd. Then immediately the 4th. And I felt good and full.

I jumped in the shower and turned the water on as hot as I could and began to hit myself. I spread my legs wide and began to smack — medium strength. The cubes were so big that it took nearly forever to melt them. I had to readjust because the more I felt myself filling with water, the more I clenched my legs. The heat from the shower started to melt the cubes. My cock and balls were so warm, but my ass was SO cold. I was shivering and hot at the same time. So interesting.
I neared the 300 mark as I felt the last bit melting. My balls are so sore. They were bright red from the hot water and smacks because around 200, I began to hit much much harder. I almost fell a few times.
When it was all melted, I was at 324 hits. I squatted and let the water out with stinging balls.
I can confidently say that the coldness stood out the most. I love a hot shower, so the ice really was at the forefront. So weird. But so arousing.
Such a good task. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilySissy View Post
I'm toying with some other ideas for here, but reading about BGBO's targeting of your left balls made we want to target the right ones in the name of equality. Soooooooooooo for anyone currently participating in the thread, I'd like you to tie a string or something around your balls, so that both are bulging out together. Then tuck you cock and balls between your legs and bend over so that if anyone were there and wanting to give your nuts a spanking they would be nice and exposed. In that position, give your right ball 50 medium busts BUT if you accidentally miss and hit both balls the bust doesn't count. If you hit 150 busts total and are still failing, you may stop.
I got on my knees and tied up my balls. I wrapped a shoelace around them 6 times and tied them tight. They were very far away from my body.
I bent over and stuck my balls and cock out as far as I could. I even stood up a bit to make sure all the skin was tight.
I reached back and started hitting my right ball. I got to about 10 medium busts before I started messing up. I hit both balls 4 times in a row. The. I hit 25, hit both another 3 times. Then 30, both another 6 in a row. Then got to 45 until it started to sting badly and I got thrown off. 8 mess ups in a row. Then one more mess up at swat 49.
So 72 seats all together. I was stinging and sore at this point. I stood up, freed my balls, and massaged them back to a dull pain.
Thank you! This was frustratingggg.

Also, my 3 days is up and I’ve caught up with all my busts. I’m requesting to be freed from this thread. If 3 girls or 1 royalty girl doesn’t deny me in 24 hours, then I’ll be free to go.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Beard for this post: