View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 09:23 PM   #7
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Continuing to catch up with over due tasks since once again, slow day on new tasks (Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!) Updated task debt and a new report follows

4911 (Emmy) -
4915 (BGBO) -
4938 (Emmy) -
4947 (Emmy) -
4989 (SexyPlant) -
5048 (SexyPlant) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Today's task is in a series of steps.

Step 1: Find 10 ball-busting worthy items throughout your house...

Step 6: Tell us what you picked and how it went!
10 items selected in nicest-to-meanest order with coin flip results:

1. hair brush (bristle side) - Heads (H)
2. Electric cable - Tails (T)
3. Shoe (sole) - T
4. Leather belt (woven leather) - H
5. Handle (hammer) - H
6. Wooden spoon - T
7. Fist - H
8. Spatula (metal) - T
9. Apple in a sock - T
10. Book drops (large hard cover) - T

Bad start with when putting the list in alphabetical order in the beginning, and I kind of felt that was the case after starting with an apple and then book drops - which ended my list as meanest implements (and but of course, both flipped Tails!)! After those initial busts with those implements, the 1st round was all relatively easier.

Then in order as listed above: easiest to meanest. I felt it was not going to get easier as i went, especially when i was rather lucky with the coin flips in the beginning of the list. I felt it was going to end bad...

...and sure enough, last 3 flips were not as I hoped for. And with implements getting worse each time... The spatula is big enough to easily cover both balls in each hit, but focusing on only one made it even worse. Same for the apple and the book. But the book was by far the worse as I held my left (red, hard, swollen and sore) ball on display for the drops. After a couple, i angled the ball in a position where it was completely immobile and the first drop was rather scary (and obviously painful!) as the ball took the complete impact with no escape - and ONLY 22 to go! I had to take some short breaks, ended up close to dropping to knees a couple times but found the stamina to continue through and complete the task.

That was a rough one because of the unlucky coin flips at the end, but most challenging indeed! Thanks once again Miss Emmy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote