View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 09:44 PM   #5046
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

No new tasks today so a chance to catch up on my debt to society from when I accumulated tasks when i was out sick recovering from some over zealous busting...

Below is a comprehensive list of tasks I owe plus the ones ones i had time to complete today. Remaining tasks call for special conditions (e.g. throughout the day...; when you need to pee...) so will take longer before I have the time to complete those. Reports are relatively short since most are uncomplicated tasks that i could complete quickly.

4880 (Emmy) -
4892 (Emmy - complete below
4896 (BGBO) - complete below
4903 (Emmy) -
4907 (BGBO) - complete - below
4911 (Emmy) -
4915 (BGBO) -
4920 (knorke) - complete below
4930 (BGBO) - complete below
4938 (Emmy) -
4943 (BGBO) - complete below
4947 (Emmy) -
4951 (Jane) - complete below
4989 (SexyPlant) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Wow! I am quite impressed by the improvements in reports the last few days as well as the intensity of your busting! Some of you may catch a break today! Complete the spoiler that best describes you!

Busts with a heavy hard apple in a sock followed by punches with a loose fist.... I thought the punches were going to be easier since "loose", but how wrong i was. They hurt just s much s "normal " punches if not more. So very very sore, dull ache as always. About 30 minutes after this set of tasks as i write this report, balls still red, marked, sore, inner stomach all so sore....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
75 for everyone to their left ball with a ruler or a shoe.
One of Miss BGBO's first posts.

SPOILER: The lovely Miss starts out slow, gradually increases with Her level of tasks, becomes "Royalty" and all down hill for us bustees after that!

More to left..., nice flexible slipper with a leather bottom which provided plenty of sting!

Quote:
For Everyone -
120 busts to your right ball with a wooden spoon using your non-dominant hand
This one was a little trickier than anticipated. My aim with non-dominant hand (left) i not nearly as accurate as with my right, so this task required some busts to be repeated. Towards the end, my left arm was tiring along with my aim, so I ended up repeating about the last 20 busts with stray busts missing mark (lower shaft, partial hit to left ball as opposed to right...still painful, just wrong target). Finally completed and was glad to do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
I would simply like everyone to do 100 busts with their least favorite tool/implement they’ve used for busting so far. Zctt can double that...

Phone cable folded in to, so each hit was really 2 cables hitting at same time. This implement is easy to aim, light to swing so I went fast and hard to get the task complete as quick as possible. Balls stripped horizontally and several raised welts remaining at the end.

Quote:
Everyone-
150 to the left only
Or
200 with a spatula or hairbrush
I opted for the 200 across both versus the notoriously busted left-only. Using a long metal spatula, my oh my, the sting this delivers! Needed to give my right arm a break at 100 as the spatula is much larger than the wooden spoon I usually use. The spatula has open slots, some less air resistant on swings (not really noticeable), but the lots are relatively wide, so when it contacts balls with a decent mount of forces, the skin of my balls goes through the open slots: more painful and leaves welt-like marks across entire ball surface.

Quote:
I am honored to be Royalty. Thanks to those who made that happen <33

To celebrate, everyone gets to tie up your right ball and smack the left 300 times
First as Royalty and some most unique results! I tied right tight and it looked larger than left once tied, starting to turn dark red t once. I was expecting busts to left not to hurt s much as normal when it is tied as it was hanging somewhat loosely to begin with. Boo! Not as expected once the fun began. After several busts, each one seemed to hurt more and more than when busting a tied target. Not sure if tht was because the ball was "loose" and moving around a but with the hits, so each subsequent bust was making contact with a slightly "moving target" adding to the strength of the impact. Anyway, left ball ended hard, larger than the right (slightly swollen), deep deep red, veins pulsating and clearly visible, and so sore!

So I feel pretty good on eliminating some of my debt, but still a long way to go considering the complexity of remaining tasks! About 30 minutes after this set of tasks as i write this report, balls still red, marked, sore, inner stomach feels upset and all so aching....

Thanks to All the girls for their tasks!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-19-2020 at 10:02 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote