View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 05:25 AM   #2898
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
Missed.

@dgaz: if you don't reply in 2 hours you will diaper up, take a suppository, and mess yourself in the corner on cam. I will then decide how long you will stay in it and what the conditions for release are.

@Shyguy:If you don't reply in 2 hours you will spend fully crossdressed, every waking hour you are home for a week

@rest: I'll see if I can find time later. will be a busy day.
Missed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
@Sismaster: Respond in 2 hours or for the next x days you can only wear female clothes. X is amount of hours late.

@dgaz: Respond in 2 hours or put yourself in a bra-connection wedgie for 2 hours

@subaddict5: Respond in 2 hours or you will do line writing for me. How many lines will depend on how late you are

@Ponies: Respond in 2 hours or you will spank your ass cheeks 10 times for each hour late

@Dare Galore: Respond in 2 hours or you will have a frozen wedgie until its dried up again.

@mmhmm345: Respond in 2 hours or you will hit yourself in the balls 5 times for each hour late

@sissybabygirl: Respond in 2 hour or you will sleep with your legs tied up in saran wrap

@ShyGuy: Respond in 2 hours or for every hour late you will spend the next x days crossdressed while on GD.

--------

I will give you all a way to catch me more easily, but with a catch. For every 20 words used in the dare you can half the time. So dare with 20-39 words, 1 hour response time. 40-59, 30 minutes, 60-79, 15 and so on...
Caught this one!

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote