View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 02:21 PM   #1858
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by submissive_s View Post
Thank you so much for this dare.

I enjoyed the warm up quite a bit. I used shoelaces to do the tying. I have found that rubber bands don't stay in place well. Even if I get them on, it doesn't take much for them to come off during a dare which isn't any fun. I tied my breasts nice and tight - they don't discolor much but they were very firm. Of course in the process of tying, I managed to bump the clothespins a couple times.

After the given break, I put the clothespins on my nipples and breasts. It was easy to do the ones on my nipples but hard to do the ones on my breasts. They were tied tight enough it was hard to get enough flesh to get a good grip. I did enjoy playing with my clamped nipples. I then tied my breasts together which dislodged some of the clothespins. They forced my to use a little more time to get them replaced which only left a few seconds for shaking. Spanking the clips of was pretty easy as none of them have the best grip.

When I rolled the dice, I was lucky to get only a 1 and 3 so I didn't have too many to put on. And as my report writing time is up I have some clips to spank off. Thans again for the dare.
You're very welcome, thank you for the report

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote