View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 02:15 PM   #1857
submissive_s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Thank you for bringing this post back to life and since I believe G stands for good girl I'm hoping you'll enjoy the following, once in position it should take 38mn.

You'll need rope, rubber bands, clothespins and shoelaces

For the first 3mn rub your nipples massaging them tightly, then 2mn licking and sucking on them (1mn each). When you're in hopefully a good mood put a clothespins on each nip and you have 5mn to tie your tits if you can with rubber bands if not with shoelaces, I want them tight and poppin' no need to tie them together.

Remove the clamps, massage your nipples for a minute and put the clamps back on. This time add 4 clothespins around each nipple that should take 2mn. For the next 2mn you're going to twist, pull and squeeze the clothespins on your nipples bringing us to 15mn.

Take the next 5mn to tie your breast together going above your neck. If you finish before the 5mn then shake them for the remaining time.

You then have 2mn to spank all clothespins away from your breast except for the nipple ones and massage your tits for another minute. Roll 2 dice to see how many clamps to put on each breast you have 7mn for that

For the final 8mn you're going to leave all the clamps on while writing a report and then you can spank all of them off.
Thank you so much for this dare.

I enjoyed the warm up quite a bit. I used shoelaces to do the tying. I have found that rubber bands don't stay in place well. Even if I get them on, it doesn't take much for them to come off during a dare which isn't any fun. I tied my breasts nice and tight - they don't discolor much but they were very firm. Of course in the process of tying, I managed to bump the clothespins a couple times.

After the given break, I put the clothespins on my nipples and breasts. It was easy to do the ones on my nipples but hard to do the ones on my breasts. They were tied tight enough it was hard to get enough flesh to get a good grip. I did enjoy playing with my clamped nipples. I then tied my breasts together which dislodged some of the clothespins. They forced my to use a little more time to get them replaced which only left a few seconds for shaking. Spanking the clips of was pretty easy as none of them have the best grip.

When I rolled the dice, I was lucky to get only a 1 and 3 so I didn't have too many to put on. And as my report writing time is up I have some clips to spank off. Thans again for the dare.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

If you give me a dare that violates my limits, I will not complete it.
submissive_s is offline   Reply With Quote