View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 12:07 PM   #2862
Gold Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
Missed!

@subaddict5 You have 2 hors to reply or you must get a new set of lingere to sleep in for a week.

@Victoria85 You have 2 hours tp reply or you must spend 30 minutes on your fuck machine and 30 addiitional minutes for every hour late.

@dgaz you have 2 hours to reply or you're not allowed to use the bathroom for 1 hours before bed and must drink 1 liter of water for 1 day + 1 day for each our late

@Ponies You have 2 hours to reply or you must be completely shaved from the neck down for the rest of the month

@Gold Demon You have 2 hours to reply or you must spend the rest of the month sleeping in womens sleepwear.

@mmhmm345 you have 2 hours to reply or you must post in 5 different cbt/ballbusting threads today.

@Dare_Goloreyou have 2 hours to reply or you must complete this dare

@Stoneheart54 you have 2 hours to reply or you're not allowed to use the bathroom for 1 hours before bed and must drink 1 liter of water for 1 day + 1 day for each our late

@Carmennn505 You must reply within 2 hours or you're denied for 2 days +1 day for each hour late!

@Sismaster You have 2 hours to reply or you must drink 2 liters of water then wait until you need to pee and then you must dance to music until you start wetting yourself.

@denon12 You have 2 hours to reply or you must buy a new female outfit consisting or panties, a bra, skirt, and a top. Then take a picture and upload it as your avatar for at least 2 days.

I'm still in until the end of the month! For the next 48 hours you may give me 1 hour to reply.
Caught, would be interesting but I caught it