Old 10-15-2020, 09:03 PM   #5033
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
The next time you go to the bathroom do this before using the toilet-

-1 edge
-1 edge
Only one task today, but not the easiest. I never "enjoy" edging when I need to pee and it takes me longer to arrive there. This time was no different but in the end, didn't take too long to arrive. Tough going from pleasure to pain, the 5 punches came quick and hard, and brought back all the long-forgotten feelings from yesterday - namely, inner stomach ache.

Then on to least favorite implement - charger electrical cord - so i did 5 to left (squeezed out of my shorts, so already a prime target and thought, "that was not too bad". Went back to the post to see what was next only to realize i was no where near done, but had another 45 to go :-( . Once gain, i thought fast was the way to go, so the next 45, whipping my poor left as fast as i could. Problem with this approach for me, the faster i bust, the harder i bust. By the time i finished the 45, my poor left ball was a bright red, stripped all over!

Slaps and strokes went well - bit more pleasure was well received, but that quickly reverted back to a little unpleasantness, punched and squeezes (held each for 2 seconds since no time was suggested) back to punches & inner stomach pain. Slaps went well and back to the cord - at least it was handy and I went with quick again to get it over with. Deep red, stripped once again!

The pin of the busts made me forget about the uncomfort of my full bladder, but back to an edge and after only several storkes, I soon realized what i had forgot. The stroking only enhanced the full feeling and need to go. Took a bit longer to get to edge, but i finally did and then off for some relief -- pee, no orgasm as this slut is still denied by it's lovely Owner -- thank You Miss BGBO!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-15-2020 at 09:23 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote