View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 05:11 AM   #2791
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Muahaha

@LolitaMaid: Respond in 2 hours or you have to color your nails with a light color.

@Ponies: Respond in 2 hours or for every hour late you will spank your ass cheeks 30 times each

@ShyGuy: Respond in 2 hours or do 100 anal thrusts for each hour late

@Cassidy_Meow: Respond in 2 hours or tie yourself in such a way that you can only "walk" like a kitten for 2 hours

@submissivebbw: Respond in 2 hours or for every hour late do 10 edges.

----------

As we are going to a semi-lockdown over here again for 4 weeks, for the next 4 weeks I will be in with a minimum time of 1 hour instead of 2. (Yes that's also extending the time I would be in).
Missed. That's a lot of thrusts

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
@Enigmaticbunny: 2 hours or you must go on omegle plugged, caged and written on your body: 'make this sissy drink pee'. You are to have a prefilled bottle of pee (0,5 litre). You may not skip anyone. You are to say to everyone you are their pee drinking sissy. You will prove it live on request . Lasts until the bottle is empty. Obviously only emptying it in your mouth with permission from one of your omegle partners.

@viktoria: 1 hours you will get 2 inkbox tattoo's of my choice, to be applied to places of my choice

@lolita: 2 hours or you must listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSR_dKGbtLQ blindfolded for an hour straight.

@ponies: 2 hours or you must make a poll with 3 embarassing shopping trips you could do. You will do the one most voted on.

@shyguy: 2 hours or we will continue your feminization with the next step. For the next week I want your toe nails painted pink.

@tommy: 2 hours or you may only touch your cock if you have nipple clamps on your nipples. This last for x days, where x is the number of hours you are late.

@cassidy: 2 hours or you must have your nipples clamped while you spend 30 minutes in a hogtie, listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSR_dKGbtLQ blindfolded.

@submissivebbw: 2 hours or you must do 5 pm dares of my choice.

@sluttyslave: 2 hours or you must eat your orgasms for the rest of the month.

I will be in for the rest of the month. Same lockdown as Victoria, but I think 2 hours is still fiiiine
Missed I guess I need to get some pink nail polish now

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticBunni View Post
@Acdudea4242 2 hours or you must take an enema and hold it. Diaper up and go for a walk for 10 minutes every hour you're late

@ shyguy 2 hours or for every hour late you will have one day of following orders within limits from anyone in this thread
Missed this.

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote