Old 10-11-2020, 05:57 AM   #5
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Today's task is in a series of steps.

Step 1:
Spoiler:
Find 10 ball-busting worthy items throughout your house.

Step 2:
Spoiler:
Put them in alphabetical order.

Step 3:
Spoiler:
Give yourself 25 medium/hard busts with each.

Step 4:
Spoiler:
Put them in order from nicest to meanest.

Step 5:
Spoiler:
Going from nicest to meanest, flip a coin. If it is on heads, you can give yourself 10 medium hits with that implement and move to the next. If tails, give yourself 25 very hard busts to just your left nut.

Step 6:
Spoiler:
Tell us what you picked and how it went!

So I decided to choose: a belt, high heel, ruler, wooden spoon, plastic spatula, cable, flip flop, water bottle, book, fly swatter.

Alphabetical order: Belt, book, cable, flip flop, fly swatter, high heel, plastic spatula, ruler, water bottle, wooden spoon.

So I started with the belt, it's a thin leather belt with gems so it gave a Vicious strike! 25 hits didn't take too long but each one left my nuts stinging! Next I used a thick hardback book, fortunately not doing drops today, but the strikes were harder and gave a lethal blow each hit! I felt like my balls were being hit back into my body with each strike!
I swapped onto the phone cable, once again these were very vicious strikes, a stinging sensation with each blow! They started leaving red lines across my cock and balls! Very painful indeed.
The flip flop was an item I was less concerned abiut. Yes they're plastic and quite firm, but they were not quite as painful as the others. The sensation of hits from the cable still had a stinging pain , and the flip flop definitely added some more uncomfortableness!
The fly swatter is designed to cause death, or atleast injuring a poor fly! Unfortunately that meant the same for my poor balls. Each strike were firm and painful. The small gaps in the swatter made it very sore.

Next up was the dreaded high heel. I've busted before with this and it always causes a particularly uncomfortable pain! 25 strikes isn't too bad but still causes a lot of pain. I used the tip of the Stiletto heel and gave 25 medium hard strikes. Each hit left a scrape or mark on my balls! Ouch!

Next up was the plastic spatula! I'd say this was very similar to the fly swatter, causing lots of staining pain each hit!

The ruler gave firm strikes. There is no give in the ruler so each strike is like getting whipped by a cane! I also felt my balls getting flattened with each strike.

I used a full water bottle. This time I attached it to a rope and closed my eyes. Swinging the full bottle into my balls. It definitely gave me a very hard hit and each one pushing my balls against my body. A good squeeze and splat with each strike.
Final item was the wooden spoon. I've become very accustomed to using a wooden spoon. I used the head of it to strike my balls. Each hit left my balls stunning, especially after the amount of strikes they've received already!

I got worried when I saw spoiler 4. Hoping I'd done enough, knowing more was coming was very scary!

Nicest first: flip flop, plastic spatula, fly swatter, ruler, cable, wooden spoon,water bottle, book, belt, heel.

So I flipped the coins. I got Heads, 10 flip flop hits! (The one I would have loved a tails on), tails ( 25 spatula strikes to my poor leftie) , heads, nice to mix it up a little. Tails with the ruler (ouch!) Tails with the cable, how unlucky can I get with my flips! I'm sure this app wants to hurt me. Heads with the spoon ( fortunately!) I got tails with the bottle. I tried the same method as before, but only counted hits directly to the left nut. In total I had to do 32 swings as some connected to both or the right nut. Heads with the book, tails with the belt. Damn it's getting incredibly bruised and swollen now! And another tails (fuck) 25 hard strikes to my leftie with a Stiletto heel. Each strike left me wincing with pain and gave me an incredibly sore ball.

Hopefully this report makes up for lateness. I'll try compete another task soon, but my balls may be out of action for a while! Thank you Miss Emmy!

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote