View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 05:13 PM   #11
mattbel83
Baby Member

Default One of many humiliating sessions

There was a girl I used to know, I am very submissive and love to be used, degraded, humiliated and have very few limits (no blood or scat, nothing permanent). I love making girls cum and love pain.

She lived on the other side of a golf course from me, a short 15 minute walk to hers, but with some small woods to the side of the golf course with a good clearing inside and out of public view, unless someone was walking close by. As it was a golf course, and we usually meet at night this was pretty unlikely.

We'd done lots of stuff over the time we knew each other, I loved getting naked and testing my limits in front of her till she got turned on, then licking, kissing or letting her fuck any hole she chose with a strap-on, as long as she didn't make me cum, until she had orgasmed at least 4-5 times and squirted all over me. If I came, I'd either be wearing a condom and have it emptied over my face and into my mouth, or over/in her and made me clean it up with my mouth, I'd stay covered in my own cum until she was done, and washed it off with her piss. I loved kneeling naked in the shower while she peed over me, licking her while she pissed and playing with myself, holding my mouth over her pussy till my mouth was full, licking her clean after and continuing until she came. Then playing with myself till I came while she watched.

The woods I particularity loved though as I would get the text to go there and wait, in a different way each time, could be dressed slutty, naked, led down, kneeling, tied (as much as I could do to myself), blindfolded, there were many variations, whatever could be imagined.

I could be naked, blindfolded, hands and legs cuffed and knelt in the dirt, sometimes waiting for 10, 20, 30 minutes, I had no concept of time and tied and blindfolded I was totally vulnerable. She would turn up, if in this position she would start with a spanking, a belt, a cane, her hand, even some nettles. She'd say nothing to me yet, I'd have no idea if it was her, I'd be there, naked, bound and exposed, being punished by anyone. She would then pee over me, covering me and making the dirt around me turn to mud, so I'd get more and more dirty.

If finally hear her voice, and confirmation that it was her, when she command me to turn over and kneel. I felt clamps on my nipples, severe grip, must be clover clamps, they were on a chain as she tugged them to pull me towards her strap-on. She started by fucking my throat, only just allowing me to breath. After what felt like 15 minutes she told me to turn over onto all fours. I felt a tug on my nipples, then a constant pull as they were attached to something in front of me so they were taught and any movent backwards would pull painfully. I felt a belt go around my waist, her strap-on pushed up against my ass, then she thrust deep into my ass, no warmup, just my saliva as lube, it hurt so much at first. She used the belt to make me thrust backwards into her, making my nipples scream in pain as they pulled the clamps. She fucked me hard, my ass eventually getting used to the sensation and relaxing into it. The waves of pain and pleasure from being used rushing over my body, I'm turned on so much I could almost orgasm from this alone. She suddenly pulls out, she grabs my hip and throws me over onto my back, lying in the dirt.
I hear her moving over me, she commands be to open my mouth and stick my tongue out, her pussy covers my mouth, soaking wet, her juices covering me as I use my tongue to pleasure her. I lick, suck and do what I can to pleasure her. I hear her breath shorten and moans of pleasure, she pulls back and I feel the warm splash of her cum across my face and into my mouth, so much of it my face is covered, the taste is sweet in my mouth and my cock hard and desperate for relief at what was happening.

She commands be back into a kneeling position, my mouth still open. Her pussy touches my lips and she tells me to lick it clean. I lick every bit of it, cleaning every bit of her juices i can reach, until she pulls away.

She uncuffs my hands and tells me I must lie down in the dirt, wait for 5 minutes and then make myself cum before I can remove my blindfold and get dressed to go home.

It takes very little time for me to cum, a huge orgasm my entire body convulsing, covering my chest and even hitting my face. I lie in the dirt for some time after, waiting till I was recovered enough to move. I removed my blindfold and leg cuffs, I look down at my body, covered in mud, cum dripping from my face to my chest. I get up and move to get my bag where I had my clothes and some wipes to clean myself. As I open the bag I realise she must have found it, my wipes are gone and my clothes are wet, I can smell pee. I'm humiliated but turned on by the thought of having to walk home in wet clothes, mud and cum still on my face (I could only wipe some off with my hands).

As I walked home, hoping no one saw me, I got more and more turned on, getting really hard. The second I got in I stripped and made myself cum over and over until I couldn't continue, thinking about the evening gets me super hard every time.
mattbel83 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mattbel83 for this post: