View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 07:42 AM   #7
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Anal tunnel butt plug
Diameter: 6 cm / 2.4 inch
Sphincter (hole opening): 4.5 cm. / 1.8 inch
Length: 10.9 cm / 4.3 inch

This is my most extreme anal toy and one I am very proud to say I am able to wear for 30 minutes non-stop.
It stretches my hole open almost 2 inches; enough to put a dildo inside. This is actually necessary while inserting it, because by itself it isn't rigid enough to insert.

Once it's inside the dildo can be removed, although there is some risk of the plug collapsing. The material is quite flexible in fact and when I just started using this collapsing was a problem. But now that my anus is already a bit looser it will stay open inside most of the time.

You really need to work up to this plug and it helps if your anus can already stretch a bit without pain.
No pain is important with all anal toys. Uncomfortable, sure and maybe a little pain is to be expected at first. But go slow, work up to it with other plugs and use lots of lube. I can insert this now easily without any pain, but I can't wear it for long.

Once inside some positions work better than others. Kneeling, squatting or doggy seem to work best, at least for me. Care should also be taken to make no sudden movements. Another thing to realize is that this plug has very little tapering so it quite easily pops out. If I move around I usually have to hold it in with one hand.

Pros
- Humiliating to have my anus stay wide open
- It opens me up for putting (nasty) things in there
- It's big and bigger is better for an anal slut like me

Cons
- Too uncomfortable for longer wear
- Can't really do much else while wearing this as I can't move too much and often need to hold it to keep it in
- Need to be really really clean!

Verdict
I do like this plug but it's not my favorite as I can't wear it passively while doing other things. Also I hate cleaning myself out and this one requires a lot of it. But I love how it's super humiliating, especially if someone would be watching and 'using' me in nasty ways.
7/10

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post: