View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 05:39 PM   #6
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Well... Unfortunately I was dared to do this again... so here we go, second time is the charm I guess. I set up something that would let me cuff my wrist to the bed easier this time, and also did it with fresh pee. I got everything set up, made sure my door was locked, poured the pee, and cuffed left hand. With that my heart dropped, I realized how much piss was there and that since I actually got my hand cuffed. there was even less I could do. well besides drink it, I didn't want to, but I didn't think very hard before I was stuck, and now that I was all of the helplessness hit me. my tongue and jaw were already starting to get sore and I knew that I only had one choice, so I removed my tongue and IMMEDIATELY, what I'm guessing was about a third of all the pee went flooding into my mouth and straight down my throat. It was so fucking fast and so overwhelming, I wasn't even swallowing, it just drained directly into my throat. I put my tongue back to stop the flow and again realized how helpless I was, especially since that wasn't even half of it. I released again and several gulps went cascading into me. Then i figured out how to control the flow, but the slower I went, the more I could taste it. I took another break and realized how full I was, I didnt know if I could drink the rest, but I had no choice. after waiting a few seconds I began again, taking it slower. at this point I was really tasting it and feeling the disgusting warmth, I got down to the end and drank the last drops. I felt so full.. so disgusting, I grabbed the key and got off the bed, grabbed the trash can and tried my best not to puke. I kept it all down despite a few twists and turns from my stomach.