View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 06:49 PM   #5
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

That.. went so much worse than I could have ever imagined.. and i didnt even finish it.. well, while i was fiddling with the cuffs after I had already bound my feet and filled the funnel with pee, my brother knocks on my door, well I already poured a the liter of piss and couldn't drink it all in enough time to respond, i pushed the neck of the bottle against my lips and managed to get out a loud enough mm hmm then he asked to borrow my microsoft tablet which i already agreed to, i hastily moved the bottle to my cheek so that i could respond. thankfully he went away. then i realized i needed to get out and give it to him. I tried my best to cover the bottle while lot spilling any, it failed. probably half or more of it dumped out instantly onto me and my bed. thankfully i had the bottom half of the bottle still so i emptied it into that and completely failed the dare I was already not looking forward to it and i didnt even get to experience the point of the dare. i almost want to try again but I really dont want to drink any pee, and I kinda escaped it this time

Last edited by Acdudea4242; 10-07-2020 at 05:39 PM.
Acdudea4242 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Acdudea4242 for this post: