View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 09:06 AM   #4941
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
As was announced in chat, Babygirlblackout is officially royalty. This means she can post up to 500 busts per day and deny any boy who asks to leave. <3

For today's busts, I'm going to offer you a reduction. It can only be applied to this particular post.

First, wait until you have to pee. Like REALLY have to pee.

Then, edge as many times as you wish. Each edge will translate to a reduction, but you won't know the exchange rate until you look at the spoiler below and begin busting.

Once you have completed your desired number of edges (keep count), read the spoiler and bust as directed!

Spoiler:
The task:
1 rubber band snap to each ball
25 swats to the left with a wooden spoon
12 hits to the right with your open hand.
3 medium punches
Repeat 10 times.

For every 5 edges you completed, you may subtract one repetition.
If you did 50 edges, you don't have to bust at all!

And in case it wasn't obvious- no peeing until all busts are complete!
I chose not to take the reduction for today’s task admittedly in part cuz I had just gone before reading this and I wanted to get the busts done while I had good time to do them, so trying not to spoil anything here, at first it didn’t seem to bad and I wasn’t regretting not taking the reductions though as I worked my way through the tasks maybe a bit would have been good, over all this left both balls sore though my left got it a bit worse then the right

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote