View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 12:36 PM   #4904
Haldirdk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi

So next time there is a game on television watch it naked and have a wooden spoon. A flip flop. And an apple in a sock.
Choose which team your cheering for before the game starts

Every time there is a field goal by your team Slap your balls with the flip flop 3 times
1 for every point
Every time there is a field goal by the other team slap your balls 6 times with a flip flop

Every time there is a touchdown by your team Slap each ball 6 times with the wooden spoon and if the convert is successful slap each of your your balls Twice with the wooden spoon

Every time there is a touchdown by the other team slap each of your balls 12 times
2 for each point and if they make the convert hit each ball 4 times

If your team scores a safety touch then swing the apple sock into your balls 5 times

If the other team scores a safety touch then swing then swing the apple sock into your balls 10 times

Any points scored in overtime count double

At the end of the game. If your team won swing the apple sock into your balls twice for every point scored by each team

If your team lost then swing the apple sock into your balls 4 times for each point scored

If the game ended in a tie swing the apple sock into your balls 6 times for each point scored

Have fun
Finally, a game was on, and I managed to do this task. I must say, that I liked the creativity of it, and both enjoyed and hated the breaks between bustings. The flip flow was generally not so bad, but the spoon gives me nice and red balls, it stings. The apple gets brutal fast, and with the hits looming at the end, also more and more scary as the score builds.
I chose to watch thursday night football a bit delayd, hope that is ok.
I was rooting for the broncos to beat the jets.

First quarter started badly with a jets touchdown and successful conversion, already punk balls. After, a field goal for Broncos and a bit of fun with the flip flop.
Second quarter, touchdown Broncos, and stinging balls for me then a field goal for the Jets, a touchdown for the Broncos and another jets field goal. The half came, with a much need break for my balls, which wete now red and aching.
Third quarter resulted in a jets field goal and a Broncos touchdown and field goal. By now, I was hopimg for a more quiet game, as I remembered that sock, just waiting to crush my balls.
Fourth quarter, I was not getting that, 2 jets field goals, a Broncos field goal and touchdown later, I was sitting there with burning, aching and sore balls, knowing that tjere was a lot of pain to go.
In the end, the score was 37-28, the Broncos won, and I had 130 swings with the sock to do. I had hoped for low scoring and did not get it. The busts were a horrible finish, and I spend a lot of time just holding my balls to complete them. After 20 i feared the socks, and it was difficult to keep busting hard. I managed eventually, but had to stop a lot. My balls are now swollen and hurting, and I fear the next days here.

Chastity, Tease and denial, Cbt, Ballbusting, Some humiliation

Dislikes:
Crossdressing, anal (recieving), impolite people

Limits:
Blood, Toilet stuff, Children, Animals, Public

Pm me:
Bust: I will do a ballbusting task of your choice
Edge: I will edge myself
Deny: I will be denied for 24 hours
Rule: Set a rule within limits for 24 hours
Haldirdk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Haldirdk for this post: