View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 12:16 PM   #4903
Haldirdk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Wow! I am quite impressed by the improvements in reports the last few days as well as the intensity of your busting! Some of you may catch a break today! Complete the spoiler that best describes you!

When you first looked at this post, you were 100% caught up on all owed tasks in this thread AND have posted a report within the last 3 days:
Spoiler:
You can have 100 medium busts with your hand. :) Enjoy this little break.

You have posted a report within the last 3 days:
Spoiler:
You can have 25 busts with a fruit in a sock and 200 medium busts with a loose fist.

You have not posted a report within the last 3 days, or you just joined:
Spoiler:
Ooph. Tie your balls, then complete 25 swings with an apple or similar in a sock. Put a metronome on at 60 bpm and bust your balls with medium force for 5 minutes straight using a wooden spoon, alternating balls with each bust. Finish with 25 more swings of your apple in a sock before untying.
I had to do the 2nd spoiler, as I had not done Sandys football task yet when I read the post.

The apple hurt just as much as before, and after 5 I needed a break already. Took a short one and managed 10 more, before I had to stop to work up the curage to keep hittibg with the same force. It took me a while, but I eventually managed the last hits.
After a short break, I did the punches, I speedbagged my way through 100 before taking a short break. This was to not back off, and it hurt a lot. I had to hold my balls for a while to be able to do the last ones. I chose the same pace and managed 50, with the last 50 after another break. At the end, my balls looked bigger, which seems to be a constant condition these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
75 for everyone to their left ball with a ruler or a shoe.
I did this task right after the one above, and while the ruler is normally not too bad for me, these hurt a lot. I susoect that tjis is due to the lasting bruising from the othef tasks, but my left nut is getting quite a workout right now.

Chastity, Tease and denial, Cbt, Ballbusting, Some humiliation

Dislikes:
Crossdressing, anal (recieving), impolite people

Limits:
Blood, Toilet stuff, Children, Animals, Public

Pm me:
Bust: I will do a ballbusting task of your choice
Edge: I will edge myself
Deny: I will be denied for 24 hours
Rule: Set a rule within limits for 24 hours
Haldirdk is offline   Reply With Quote