View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 12:38 PM   #4892
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
You boys have had some complicated posts the last few days, so today, we're going to keep it simple.

200 with a wooden spoon
20 with a fruit in a sock
200 more with a wooden spoon
Thank you Emmyred for this break from the intense busting over the last few days.

My left ball is still sore from the last task, so I expected the pain to ramp up quickly. I set a metronome at 50 bpm so I wouldn't rush through the first 200 hits with the spoon. This gave me time to make sure every hit was a good string hit to both balls. Also, the metronome kept me from hesitating as the pain began to rise, especially in my left ball.

Next I dropped an apple into the longest sock I could find. The long sock gives a bigger impact but is harder to aim. To account for this, I decided that for a hit to count that the apple had to hit both balls. I wanted to be sure that I wasn't subconsciously protecting my throbbing left ball. This meant some extra swings. As it turned out about 11 extra swings as my aim got worse as time went by. I stood with my legs spread and taped my cock out of the was so my balls were an easier target to hit squarely.

On the first swing I only hit my left nut and the pain dropped me to my knees. I slowly stood back up and continued until I got 20 good hits on both balls. I dropped to my knees multiple times. Curled up on the ground about 2/3 of the way through for a minute or so. There was wincing, gasping, screaming, and moaning throughout. At the end I curled up again a held my devastated balls in my hands while I summoned the determination to finish the task.

To keep from dropping to my knees, I did the last 200 strokes with the spoon on my back with my legs spread and feet up on the wall. My cock was still taped out of the way. I broke the hits up into sets of 100, 50, and 50 to get through all the pain. I used the metronome again to force me forward through the hits.

At the end, I laid on the floor not eager to get up or move. I closed my eyes and focused on the pain. I squeeze my balls a few times to embrace the pain and replayed the task in my mind.

Emmyred, thank you for this task.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote