View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 12:34 PM   #4
Haldirdk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Today's task is in a series of steps.

Step 1:
Spoiler:
Find 10 ball-busting worthy items throughout your house.

Step 2:
Spoiler:
Put them in alphabetical order.

Step 3:
Spoiler:
Give yourself 25 medium/hard busts with each.

Step 4:
Spoiler:
Put them in order from nicest to meanest.

Step 5:
Spoiler:
Going from nicest to meanest, flip a coin. If it is on heads, you can give yourself 10 medium hits with that implement and move to the next. If tails, give yourself 25 very hard busts to just your left nut.

Step 6:
Spoiler:
Tell us what you picked and how it went!
So, my 10 items were

Airfreshener in metal can
Belt
Candlestick
Coathanger
Dildo
Handle of screwdriver
Remote
Shampoo bottle, full
Shoe
Sock with apple

The first round of busts made it quite easy for me to sort them from nice to mean, although nice, was still a rugh item. My balls were sire from start and the last hits made me pause after every one.

Remote
Belt
Airfreshener
Candlestick
Shoe
Shampoo bottle
Coathanger
Screwdriver handle
Dildo
Sock with apple.

After arranging them, I used random.org to flip 10 coins wich were.

Heads
Heads
Tails
Heads
Heads
Tails
Heads
Heads
Tails
Tails

I was not pleased to see those last two and it made me regret to flip all coins from the start. But I had to endure.

Remote - 10 medium, not too bad
Belt - 10 medium, again not too bad
Airfreshener - 25 very hard on the left, very painful and caused that sick feeling in my stomach to start.
Candlestick - 10 medium, not very nice right after the treatment of my left
Shoe - 10 medium, hurt a lot, but managable
Shampoo bottle - 25 very hard to the left, these were horible, and I started to really fear the rest
Coathanger - 10 medium, my left nut was in agony at this point, but caught the right one a bit more so it took some of the pain
Screwdriver handle - 10, medium almost didnt feel the hits to the right because the left were so sore.
Dildo - 25 very hard to the left after 10 i was sick to my stomach, at 15 I was on one knee just holding my balls, at 25 tears were starting, and still the worst left
Sock with apple - 25 very hard to the left, this was very hard for me to complete. The pain was already horible, and the first hit send me to the floor for a while. After starting again, I managed 5 hits before curling up and going down again. After getting up, every hit meant a break and the pain was horrible. I eventually managed to finish all 25.

The.end result was swollen and very sore balls, which I just held for several minutes before I was able to get on with my day.

Chastity, Tease and denial, Cbt, Ballbusting, Some humiliation

Dislikes:
Crossdressing, anal (recieving), impolite people

Limits:
Blood, Toilet stuff, Children, Animals, Public

Pm me:
Bust: I will do a ballbusting task of your choice
Edge: I will edge myself
Deny: I will be denied for 24 hours
Rule: Set a rule within limits for 24 hours
Haldirdk is offline   Reply With Quote