View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 01:44 PM   #4853
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Default I'll never use dice again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Today is a day of chance. Look at as many spoilers below as you like (minimum 1), but you must complete every spoiler you look at.

Spoiler:
5 edges

Spoiler:
50 hits to your left ball with the handle of a wooden spoon

Spoiler:
10 rubber band snaps

Spoiler:
Look at at least three more spoilers

Spoiler:
50 swings of a heavy object in a sock

Spoiler:
100 hard hits with your hand at 50bpm

Spoiler:
25 book drops

Spoiler:
Melt two ice cubes on your balls before continuing

Spoiler:
25 very hard punches

Spoiler:
100 hard hits to the left with a wooden spoon, then 100 to the right
Thank you for always having a neat idea to keep us and you entertained.

Here's my report:

I threw 4 d20's every number higher than 10 counting as 10 and let Miss Emmyred pick the color of the winning die. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=72805

I was screwed, no matter with one of the dice would've been picked, so as the german that i am, from top to bottom. hopefully something really mean in the 10th, pleasant anticipation is the beast!

Off to a good old busting!

1st Spoiler: Or not a good old busting, yay edges, what a nice way to start off and getting in the right mood, horny that is.
Those were so nice!

2nd Spoiler: I can't help but to think i inspired that...wonder why, sorry fellow busters. Off we go! Nice sting, i like it until now.

3rd Spoiler: Still haven't bought rubberbands, the silicone ring will suffice i guess, since it's thicker anyway and seems to have more pull to it. It has more pull to it! also cause of that i could only do one batt at a time, so i hit both 10 times. Improvisation is everything but you need to deal with the consequenses coming with it. Left ball already sore, the right one feels okay.

4th Spoiler: That's a very nice one, Miss Emmyred, thank you for making me feel more pain this time.

5th Spoiler: 50 swings, heavy object in a sock. Let's see what do we have here? A glas of apple puree, 710g plus glas and lid think it might be like 750-800g(1.65 - 1.76 pounds) total. Closed my eyes and kept them comming. It's okay but not my favourite think to do.

6th Spoiler: Half way through, wasn't too bad until now. Let's see! 100 hard hits with your hand at 50bpm? Isn't that a little slow? Didn't read the hard, i again feel like i kinda inspired that by saying hitting hard and fast is kinda difficult, since hitting fast results in lighter hits...sorry mates! I'm really sorry.
Just started the metronome, fuck that will take a while...quick maths 2 minutes. Let's cheat a little and use a timer also, since it's not prohibited! :P
Got one minute done that metronome will make me fall asleep! going up 100bmp and will hit the other minute fully, that makes 150, but well. second minute also done, keeping the strength wasn't a problem, since 100bmp is still fairly slow. Left balls starts swelling i think, sore it's anyways(or Emmy-ways? - just a quick thought that rushed through my head ^^).

7th Spoiler: 25 book drops, okay, will need a rope to get that denied cock outta the way, but managable. Need a break after 7, hit the left one quite bad...breathing intensifies. Also guys, sometimes you just don't neet 10m ropes the book has 770 pages and a hard cover. Dan Brown's Lost Symbol. 15 done, that's too loud at 10:30 pm, gonna slam it. 35 hard slams later, the right one's saying hello too.

8th Spoiler: Yay, some cooling, what my left nut needs now *-* Ahhh, that feels nice! Thank you Miss Emmyred. Will take a while though, will have a look at that video you recommended earlier today. The cold is quite numbing.

9th Spoiler: 25 very hard punches, i suppose with a fist. Nice to have something you can rule over the direction it's going, that book drop everywhere but not where i aimed it at, thank you! Hmmm... now they're not as numb anymore, feeling pain spreading in my lower body.

10th and last spoiler: 100 hard left, 100 right, all in one go, just had to grad the other side. Those were the best one, an implement i like to use and one so very nicely to aim with.

Thank you for this nice busting, Miss Emmyred! I should've done like my first thought was, just looking at the last one.

Have a nice busting everyone!

Also stay safe and healthy.

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Last edited by Trebaldin; 09-26-2020 at 06:52 PM.
Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote