View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 04:09 AM   #157
aloe
Distinguished Member

Getting home from work yesterday I added the remaining 12 tally’s needed to my chest *blushes* gosh I was so needy...that meant I had to hold the edge for 17 seconds. Which left me even more needy and desperate.

My needy hole is always wet at this point, and I can almost always feel my clit begging for attention. My nipples are basically always hard from my arousal *BLUSHES*. Each edge seems to stick with me and keep me extra needy for longer then it was a few days ago *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Take a toy or your vibe to work too and leave it in a place where not only you but also others might see and discover it with a medium risk.
I’m not comfortable brining my vibe to work. Maybe if it stayed in the bottom of my bag. But yeah I’m not doing anything that could get me caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr View Post
Tomorrow, every time you edge, you must spank your ass 20 times, with a different household object.

Also, you must record the total spanks on your thighs and report the total at the end of the day.

Lastly, you must attend all meetings in high heels, which you must lick clean prior to every meeting. After every meeting, you must rub the heels over your cunt, covering them with your juices, preparing them for the nest meeting.
Hi. Thanks for the dare. I’m not at work at all this weekend but maybe next week
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Only 5 tallies? Seems you like don't want an orgasm for a while yet and stay needy! Ride a nice and long edge for me, a minute should do. While you are riding it, beg out loud that you want to be denied an orgasm.

Repeat this 3 times today, with at least an hour between.
*BLUSHES* I did my first edge while still in bed. I slipped off my panties and spread my legs to rub my needy hole and clit. I was already wet *blushes*. And it didn’t take too long to reach the edge. *blushes* I find holding edges really hard and it leaves me so much needier afterwards *blushes* but once I was at the edge I started counting down slowly from 60. I was squirming everywhere. Stuck between wanting more and wanting it to stop. *blushes* my housemates are home so I begged in my head and under my breath.....to *blushes*....be denied an orgasm *BLUSHES*

I feel extra needy right now ...but will repeat again 2 more times today

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote