View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 04:12 AM   #152
aloe
Distinguished Member

I woke up this morning still needy and desperate *blushes* almost right away my vibe slipped into my needy hole and was turned to low. It will stay there until it dies....leaving me desperate and wanting for more. *BLUSHES*

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
After each visual meeting you will edge and collect all your juices with a spoon and store it in a bottle. When you go to work fill the bottle with water and use it as your drinking bottle while at work enjoying your self-made refreshment.
I don’t know how well this is going to work...but I will try. I’m super wet but I don’t think my wetness will “collect” like that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
During all your meetings tomorow your cunt must always be filled with something. It must always be something else but it must always fill you (nothing too small).
During one meeting you will use your vibrator and switch it on on a low setting for the meeting.
I can’t have my vibe on during the meetings because I have to
Present in all of them. But I will make sure there is something in my needy hole *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Two more tasks for the neesy girl:

Keep your vibrator on your desk tomorrow. It should be hidden from the webcam, but you should clearly see it.

Write "Please let me cum" on your chest. Each time you think about having an orgasm, add a tally mark. At the end of your working day, each tally mark is one second you must hold an edge.
Oh gosh *blushes* ....okay ...

I will leave my vibe on my desk *blushes*

And write please let me cum on my chest....I will keep a tally throughout the day *blushss*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote