View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 08:43 AM   #14
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Default tl;dr: I LOVED IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Today's assignment was inspired by Trebaldin. Feel free to thank him for his offering.

You're going to need a metronome set to 100 bmp, a timer, and a wooden spoon. Throughout the task, keep count the number of strokes that you miss. There will be consequences.

The Task:
Edge once.
Hit your balls lightly with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with medium light force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with medium force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with medium hard force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with quite hard force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.

Consequences:
If you missed strokes, complete the appropriate spoiler.

1-5 strokes missed:
Spoiler:
Complete additional edges equal to the number of strokes missed.

6-10 strokes missed:
Spoiler:
Add 2 days to your time here.

11-15 strokes missed:
Spoiler:
Add 5 days to your time here.

More than 15 strokes missed:
Spoiler:
Rub your balls with deep heat or hot sauce for 3 minutes. You may not wash it off for 15 minutes. Add a week to your time here.

Notes:
- Bunnies repeat the task twice instead of doubling.
- If you cannot edge for whatever reason, skip the edges and complete the task in 5 minutes with no breaks.
Thank you for allowing us to stroke our balls, Miss Emmyred.

Report:

Preparation: I took a nice long shower to calm down before completing the task. To make my balls extra sensitive i did run water for quite some time, i think around 10 minutes, switching between cold all the way and as hot as it takes to have it stinging. I also put a 3cm silicone ring around them during that time.

Task:

I switched the silicone ring for one that is 2.5cm in diameter, got a metronome running at 100 bmp and a timer ready, not to forget the wooden spoon.

I edged the first time and started the timer. The first minute with 100 hits was a nice light tapping also a very good (pre-)warm up.
I edged the second time, nothing really to say about it. The second minute got me warmed up better and i started to enjoy the thought of the coming strokes.
Edged the third time, this time i got to the edge very fast and started stroking my balls the third time. Now this was a very nice stroking!
The third edge, supported by the nice stroking before, happend very fast and i was eager to go on with my balls, so i did. The fourth time stroking my balls was very very nice and made me feel both submissively and horny.
The last edge i reached in an instant. The hard strokes was what i wanted so badly after all the edges and lighter strokes before. I enjoyed my last minute very much, being forced to go on, rather hit on, by that metronome was also very pleasing, cause i didn't have the power to decide, the metronome did.

I missed not a single stroke, but am curiouse what the spoilers say.

I've written this with my balls still surrounded by that nice silicone ring and it's starting to sting and burn quite much now, so i will take it off after posting my Report.

Thank you for allowing us to bust our balls for you, Miss Emmyred.
And to my fellow busters, bust on, have faith and enjoy your time.

~Trebaldin

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Last edited by Trebaldin; 09-24-2020 at 10:48 AM. Reason: typo
Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote