View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 04:56 AM   #37
DoublemintFlash

Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)? If so, how many? Was your partner present Why were you?
---------

Recently, while taking a late evening shower, I heard my 2-year old crying. I wanted to get my wife to come to him, so I stepped out of the shower and called my wife. After no one responded, I went to my kid myself.

I heard a garage door open and my wife's car pull in, so I took my kid to mommy. The little guy went ahead to push open the door into the garage, while I stayed behind in the living room - under bright light and looking into the garage.

When he pushed the door open, the garage was dark, but I saw my wife putting frozen foods into the freezer. She looked at me but didn't say anything for a little while. I called out if she would be able to take the kid, and then out of a different corner of the garage someone responded with my wife's voice that she needs another minute. And I saw the kid run in that direction.

I froze for a few minutes, and when I looked closer at the dark figure, I realized that it was not my wife, but rather my wife's (female) friend.

From start to finish, she was there for about 30 seconds, looking at a fully naked me standing in bright light about 25 feet away.

Now it was my turn to freeze for a few seconds. The only thing I could think of to di was to turn around and go back, as if nothing had happened.

If she said anything to my wife afterwards, my wife didn't say anything to me. When we met again, my wife's friend was polite as usually, but avoided looking me in the eyes.