View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 04:01 AM   #137
aloe
Distinguished Member

I am so needy.

Even just waking up my nipples are hard and begging for attention, and my needy hole is wet *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
More tasks to keep you wet!
When you are going back home from work, take off your panties and stuff them inside your pussy. Once you get home, take them out and gag yourself with them. Hold an edge for 30 seconds before taking it out.
I did remember to do this leaving work *blushes* I popped into the washroom and for another task had to edge once while I was there....making me super needy *blushes* then I slipped off my pants and panties, quick put my pants back on, then slowly shoved my panties into my needy hole. *BLUSHES* they made me feel so full.

When I got home right away I went and edged, holding it for 30 seconds which was super hard with how needy I am *blushes* then took the panties out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Changing underwear already before work? My, you are getting wet. Let's see if we can help that along. Take a dildo (improvise if you have one) and insert it into yourself. It will stay in for the next 2 hours. When you take it out, say out loud "Thank you for keeping my needy hole filled and frustrated.".
*BLUSHES* I have inserted my turned off vibe and will leave it in for 2 hours. Gosh it felt so good having push into my needy, wet hole this morning *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote