View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 03:32 PM   #12
RuinSarahBadly
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
For this you will need a gallon of milk. Yes a full galloon will be used. You will be puking and redrinking it at some point. You will take an enema at one point or another. Be ready for both of these. Best to do in a tub so not to lose anything you utilize. Make sure you have to shit and piss before starting as well.

First drink the gallon of milk, as much as you can as quick as you can. It's fine if you can't do the full gallon, you're not supposed to be able to. You should puke this up at some point, when you do; try to collect it in a bucket/bowl. If you haven't puked by now, force yourself to empty your stomach into the bucket by any means necessary. Now using your puke, use it as an enema. If you don't have enough puke to really stuff your stomach through the enema, use your piss and remaining milk. Retain this enema as you spitroast your mouth and pussy with the largest dildos each hole can handle. When you release, collect it back into a bucket. Make sure you fully empty yourself 100%. Now stir the mixture up and attempt to drink as much of it back down as you can. You have 30 minutes this time, so you should be able to get more of it this time into your stomach. Now puke it all back up into the bucket and back into the enema again. After this round, put on your panties and you can release outside in your backyard through your panties. Once you have finished releasing, walk around with your full panties outside for 10 minutes before sticking the panties and any remaining contents into your mouth to clean them.

Someone was asking for something similar but wanted me to use Oil (mineral oil) instead of milk. Do you have any thoughts on this sir?

My Toy List - Click - Me

fetish map
RuinSarahBadly is offline   Reply With Quote