Thread: Fiction: Devil's Advocate
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 02:35 AM   #1
Thehumantoilet

Post Devil's Advocate

Bright city lights damn near blind me as I perch myself on the edge of a tall building, examining London with the sort of intensity and concentration that one examines an exam paper. The comparison is apt: this is a sort of exam after all. Lucy sent me here to find and corrupt an angel as a sort of exam. As I've just come of age, I need to prove my worth.

My black wings catch each gust of night-time wind that batter the city, blowing my floppy, black hair into my face, whipping me. It hurts of course, but I find pleasure and comfort in the pain. My nipples are rock hard from the cold air as my unzipped hoodie billows out behind me like a cape. My pecs are left on show, mostly for my own ego. A full six-hundred years of age, though to a human I appear maybe eighteen.

Suddenly, I feel a flash in my mind and a searing heat shoots through my body. The angel is near. I must find, and I must destroy. In one motion, I leap down from the building upon which I am perched and become visible once again. I get a few odd looks from the drunks and street-whores of London, but they all stay away from me, sensing my menace.

Then I see her. The angel. It must be her: unlike the drunkards, she is dressed well in a robe of white and unlike the whores, she is pure, fair of face, with the palest white skin.

I approach her from behind, following her into a backstreet and then suddenly lay my hand on her ass, giving a squeeze for good measure.

She turns her head, pulling down her hood and staring into my eyes. "Well, well," I say, laughing at the unlikeliness of it all, "I knew they were sending an angel. I had no idea it would be you."

(Hi all! Please let me know any feedback you have, and tell me what you want to see happen!)
Thehumantoilet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Thehumantoilet for this post: