View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 02:36 PM   #112
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default The weekend ...

Hi! So before the weekend I was given a few things to “keep me needy” and told I should report on them here *blushes*

So first and foremost I was not to touch my needy hole all weekend *blushes* ....at this point all I want to do is finger it and edge my desperate clit...gosh I’m sure I would find my needy hole wet and warm. On top of this on Saturday I was wearing cheeky cut panties and a lacy bralette hiking...this did not help with the level of neediness *blushes* I was especially aware of both of these when going up or down hills....my tiny tits would get just a little more bounce and the panties had a tendency to ride up *blushes*

...Additionally whenever I went pee I was to tease my ass *BLUSHES* which was always super humiliating and just made me so
desperate to touch my needy hole or clit *blushes*....I also had to whisper “please may I pee” which I would say under my breath, pretty sure I was a little pink after teach time!!!

Saturday night I was so tempted to edge...it would have felt so good! But I resisted *blushes* then today I was wearing the lacy bra again...but this time with a black thong. I. HATE. THONGS. They are so uncomfortable and I’m always so so aware I’m wearing them *blushes* ...but it did also mean I was super aware of why I was wearing it which has made me want to
Touch so so much more. So far I’ve been able to resist *blushes* I continue with touching my ass and whispering before peeing *BLUSHES* which is just so humiliating.

Gosh. Typing this just leaves me wanting to touch my clit and edge...or cum....*blushes*

Tomorrow

So far it looks like I can work from home tomorrow, I may end up having to go in a some point but we shall see. I would love for you folks to continue helping me make my time less boring *blushes* ...a little over a week and I get to cum!!

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote