View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 11:28 AM   #372
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
Okay then instead of every 10 steps, lets do every 2 minutes.

And youll start with a blouse, skirt, bra, and thong. You will need your plug and vibrator and a purse/bag.

So when you flip tails this is what happens
1st time: you lose your bra
2nd time: you lose your panties
3rd time: you instert the plug
4th time: you insert the vibrator
5th time: you lose your blouse
6th time: you lose your skirt

If its impossible for you to walk without your blouse or skirt you must instead remove the respective item and edge before continuing.

This time if you have more heads than tails you must return with only the blouse/skirt and the vibrator/plug still in

If its more tails than heads then you may can edge while nude the amount of tails you have to return in a normal state of dress, or return how you would if you had more heads than tails
OK. I put on the pleather skirt from this morning and my crop top, which had been drying on the line. It was nearly dry, but still a little see through. I got a matching lingerie set and just wore my trainers as shoes weren't specified.

By the tile I got to the park, the blouse was pretty much dry, not that I imagines to be wearing it long...

I headed to the quiet wooded path with the intention off doing one circuit for the dare. I was of course as far as the vibrator in not very long at all. I knew it wasn't staying in, so I resigned myself to my first edge.

I used the vibrator on my clit and just as I was getting to my next edge, the reccuring timer on my phone went off for the next 2 minutes... I flipped and of course it was tails, so I took off my blouse, stuffed it in my bag, put my head down and edged again. I got up and made it a few paces before the alarm went off this time, so dropped to my knees, presented and got to work,fotgetting to flip the coin. I flipped the coin twice after I edged and got beads both times!

I jumped up and made it a good distance before the timer went off again. Remembering to flip this time and losing my skirt. Now naked apart from my shoes, I started the long process of Edging on all fours on the path, making it a small distance and repeating. It was tortuous, but I made it round a full circuit eventually.

With everything a complete blur, I checked my tally, it was 12 heads and 8 tails. I gladly pulled on my skirt and top and walked home with the plug in. I'm so glad that I picked a quiet time for this!

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post: