View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 02:14 PM   #5
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
Like I said, no real plans at all. It could be either. Weather is supposed to be nice, hut I could enjoy thatbin the garden.
I'm enjoying setting triggers at the moment so how about this.

You can wear the pleather skirt as per your existing dare. You will also wear high heels and a very tight top.

You will go for a walk and smile at everyone you pass. Nothing too lingering or suggestive, just a friendly smile. If they smile back, that's 1 edge you need to complete later. If they say hello to you, that's worth 2 edges. If you get wolf whistled, that's 3 edges. If they talk to you for longer than 2 minutes, that's 5 edges.

If you meet some you know, say hello but keep conversation brief. Once they are out of site, flash your tits for a count of 30.

If you get asked a question, you will lift your skirt to your waist for a count of 10.

If you see a pretty girl (someone you'd be attracted to) while you're out, you must look them up and down and smile. Once they are gone give your clit a little rub. Your report should Include a description of the girl(s) and you should give them a fuckability rating out of 10.

If you see a boy you're attracted too the same rules apply but you will pinch your nipples instead of touching your clit.

Upon returning home you will take off everything except your heels on your doorstep before going in to the house. Keeping the heels on you will plug your arse, grab a vibrator and dildo and go to the garden. You will complete all the edges you amassed on your walk in the garden with your legs spread. Once all edges are complete, go back into the house and orgasm in front of the window.

You may then spend the rest of the day naked. If someone comes to your door you may put on a dressing gown but you must leave it at least partly open. If the phone rings, you must finger your pussy for the duration of the call. If the caller uses your surname then you will peg your nipples for 10 mins.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Danzy for this post: